Black Women : Have we been raising weak Black men??

i am not weak.

You will always have exceptions to the rule of thumb. What Bootzey is saying no matter how much a woman can try, she just can't teach a man to be a man. Symbolically she can't teach him how to pee standing up lack of a better word. Dr. Ben Carson is a example of a exception to the rule of thumb but he isn't a representation of that rule. Most of these knuckleheads out here were raised by women or if the father was in the house he was nothing more than furniture never moving two feet from the tv. Of course being raised in a 2 parent household is no guarantee but the odds are more for then against.

i concur with with sister bootzey said....
right now with the percentage of our brain in use....
we learn best by example...and that is 99.99% of human beings right now....
if there is no one around setting a strong example of what a man should be
ON THE DAILY...
the male child will take other examples...and most of the time the people/examples
the child chooses are not the best...especially when we have so many bad examples
on the boob tube...
i am still struggling with my nephew now but he's a smart kid so i know
things will work out in the end....

one love
khasm

you do not raise your children
the system of global white supremacy does

Originally Posted by Bootzey
Single mothers raise weak men.

i am not weak.

by design...
the global system of white supremacy raises up black children to be weak

wow.

First, not US but White supremacy "raises" our children.

But this does not apply to YOU cuz your single mother didn't raise a weak man.

Then, again, White supremacy "raises" our children to be weak.

Okay.

fight the system.....

wow.

First, not US but White supremacy "raises" our children.

But this does not apply to YOU cuz your single mother didn't raise a weak man.

Then, again, White supremacy "raises" our children to be weak.

Okay.

You will always have exceptions to the rule of thumb..

i apologize if my moving from the general to the specific has confused you.
while it is better to have both parents around and many single mothers do struggle, it is also true that not all have a bad outcome.

i was abandoned by my mother who had mental problems and i was raised collectively by my grandmother and my aunts.
in my case, i was never weak but it did take me a long time to figure out how to be a man.

single mothers do the best that they can. if anyone is to be criticised it is the system that has promoted the situation in the black community.
the system that has torn our family structure apart. the system of white supremacy has been destroying black families since slavery.

lets fight that system rather than each other.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back