Gabon : Have Nigeria, South Africa, and Gabon betrayed the African Union?

Perhaps the AU has betrayed the African people and desires to be a carbon copy of ,

the EU.

Since it's inception how much have they realy established in real time, the Pan African ideal,

or a least handled the numerous conflicts, going on in various nations?

There are many African immigrants in Brooklyn ,u and it seems no one has anything good to say about the AU.

You just refuse to face reality... Qaddafi is not the great PAN AFRICANIST propaganda machines have led the black community in the US to believe...

We even had some Afrocentric dude come over here to the UK (i think that was in '04, i attended the meeting)trying to gainer support amongst blacks over here for him...i knew something was up..and I especially knew something was up.. when he made that fake ''apology for Arab slave trade' smh...

You just refuse to face reality... Qaddafi is not the great PAN AFRICANIST propaganda machines have led the black community in the US to believe...

We even had some Afrocentric dude come over here to the UK (i think that was in '04, i attended the meeting)trying to gainer support amongst blacks over here for him...i knew something was up..and I especially knew something was up.. when he made that fake ''apology for Arab slave trade' smh...
who said anything about Qaddafi?

THe president of the AU is Good Luck from Nigeria

South Africa; is a neoclonized nation since the ANC had signed a nn antionalization of resources clause,
creating a condition where aparthied still exists in regards to economics

Nigeria is owned by European oil companies

and Gabon seems to have a serioius stake in
what could be called "the ideal of US democracy" and are more focused on the ish of term limits and representative government, over any other issue
The country has a bicameral legislature with a National Assembly and Senate. The National Assembly has 120 deputies who are popularly elected for a 5-year term. The Senate is composed of 102 members who are elected by municipal councils and regional assemblies and serve for 6 years. The Senate was created in the 1990-1991 constitutional re-write, although it was not brought into being until after the 1997 local elections. The President of the Senate is next in succession to the President.[5]

In 1990 the government made major changes to Gabon's political system. A transitional constitution was drafted in May 1990 as an outgrowth of the national political conference in March–April and later revised by a constitutional committee. Among its provisions were a Western-style bill of rights, creation of a National Council of Democracy to oversee the guarantee of those rights, a governmental advisory board on economic and social issues, and an independent judiciary

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabon

But what is amazing about the AU

is that what this invasion proves, this illegal invasion,

is that the AU is impotent in protecting any other nation from such imperialist incursions

and seems to be willing to do nothing more then say

"shame shame":slingshot

out of fear of incurring the wrath of the IMF and World Bank

And out of who knows , how many prime ministers and presidents out of 52 nations that have been in office longer then 20 years, and have dealt, or are presently dealing with civil wars in their border,

How many are sitting there wondering

"Am I next????"

http://articles.latimes.com/1999/sep/10/news/mn-8681

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back