Black Relationships : Have I missed out?

Discussion in 'Black Relationships' started by babyshy1, Aug 12, 2010.

1. babyshy1

babyshy1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    Hey all,

I met this guy at work about a month ago, we get on quite well..but every time we get talking someone always interrupts (he seems to be quite popular at work). There was even a time it went really quiet and he started saying " Can I ask you a question?" and then this other girl came over, GRR! LOL I really wanted to know what he was going to say and it was weird cos whenever he wants to ask a question he just asks straight up.

So we haven't really had the chance to talk properly...I'm quite a shy person, so whenever I see him I try to avoid saying hello and he walks over to me and starts a conversation. I think he has an idea that I am shy and seems to be making more of an effort. The last time I saw him he walked into staff room and says hello to me out of everyone and asks how I am. I wanted to talk to him more, but there were too many people around and of course my shyness kicked in yet again! He offered to take me home as well but this other girl from work was in the car, so of course we didn't get to talk properly. The other day I needed help and I kept calling over, it was so cute lol

I assumed I would see him more- but guess what we now work on completely different days. I haven't seen him in about 2 weeks. I work Monday-Wednesday and he works Thursday-Saturday :(

I wish I made more of an effort before and at least got to exchange numbers. Seeing as I'm the new girl at work I don't really know anyone to ask about him yet ...

Sooo how am I ever going to get in touch with him now?

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Sooo how am I ever going to get in touch with him now?

Revert self from the shadows of shyness when it's something you want
    and visit him on your day off , or leave a small note with your number for him to call .

[​IMG]

3. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    No don't leave a small note with your number...that will seem kinda crazy...And you don't want to end up looking stupid if he really isn't into you like that.

Girl just go over and talk to him....see if he asks for your number that time.

Closed mouths don't get fed. And you obviously hungry.

BUT for me personally....I wouldn't chase after him....If he REALLY wanted to get your number and talk to you he would have already asked, even with the girl in the car.

Trust...he would have found time to ask for your number if he was interested.

I wouldn't sweat him.