Black People : Have Black People Finally Become Their Own Worst Enemy?

Has the white man and his racist and white supremacist policies been so successful that he could literally leave the earth and Black people would still rob and kill each other? Would we still pimp our little girls and terrorize our own neighborhoods?

everbody does these things and would continue to do them if they were the only group on earth - including whites.

Its the system itself as well as human nature.

I agree with you, however on what I believe to be your main point:

"Today this racist tradition of the mental minipulation [“mental” colonization]of Blacks secretly continues even now within the United States. It has been modified into a more contemporary and stealthy design that provides a more socially acceptable means of meeting this traditional objective."

I talk to my students about this alot.

you need to see for yourself....

Why not ??

And even if the enemy is the system of white supremacy, Aren't there many blacks that imitate , believe in, put their faith in and love white supremacy ??

Are they the enemy too ?? Is this indeed an fact ?? If so , please show proof of such "facts" ?

Please share with me in your honest opinion how to identify this enemy ??

:10500:

if you have a problem dealing with the fact of the system of white supremacy then everything else you see will confuse you.

Have Black People Finally Become Their Own Worst Enemy?

I believe I understand racism and white supremacy about as well as anyone. From the time the first African was captured and forced onto a ship, Black people have been subjected to racism and white supremacy.

The psychological damage that has been done to our people as a result of racism and white supremacy has been catastrophic. Generation after generation of Black people have had a love-hate relationship with themselves as a result of white supremacy. We have hated our hair, our skin color and everything else about ourselves. We have grown to distrust each other and work against each other.

There are Black people that take pride in not doing business with other Blacks. They take pride in living mainly among whites, working mainly among whites, teaching primarily white children and yes, some take extreme pride in dating and marrying white. Frankly speaking, due to the impact of racism and white supremacy, Black people have literally lost their minds. We need help.

But the children of the slave masters are not coming to help. The help that we need must come from us.

But, I must admit that I occasionally wonder if we want to be helped. I know the worst thing about a psychological illness is that often, one doesn't realize they have a problem. ( Before the -Not I's- represent , It's all of us to some extent )

However, enough of us do know that something is terribly wrong, but we sit idle and watch the damage being done. Others of us have decided that if you can't beat 'em, join 'em. So we willfully exploit and take advantage of our own people.

Black elected officials are content to play the game of politics like the good old white boys have played it for years. They take their campaign contributions, get elected to office and either sit silent or actively work against the best interests of their people. They want more money and they want to be reelected. What good is it to have Black elected officials, if they aren't helping Black people?

We have some Black teachers that don't want to teach Black children. They prefer the suburban schools and teaching white children instead of the urban schools and teaching their own.

We have Blacks in law enforcement, as well as Black judges and prosecutors, but are they striving to make a difference among their own people?

In other words, have we become our own worst enemy?

Has the white man and his racist and white supremacist policies been so successful that he could literally leave the earth and Black people would still rob and kill each other? Would we still pimp our little girls and terrorize our own neighborhoods?

It's time, Black folks! Skin color is no longer the only criteria. We need to know where your head is and what you are doing to help yourself and your people.

What are the characteristics of our enemies and have we imitated them to the point of no return ?? Can we hear each other , love each other, and can we collectively identify the enemy clearly so we know , Who are we actually combating ??

Peace
Read the posts here going back 500 to now

This is a microcosm of the Black population in the United States

look at what is talked about and what is not

look at how folks feel about and say about those great elders that had paved the way, and it's not always words of love

look at how folks actually feel about organizing for the security, safety, defense and prosperity of the Black community

What conclusion can you come by from that analysis?

We need to proceed towards 2012 with at least a collective honesty if we are not ready to be or not willing to be collective about anything else.

if you have a problem dealing with the fact of the system of white supremacy then everything else you see will confuse you.

You guys have to do better then that. Explain your stance and try to be direct and clear.

Whats the point of having an conversation if you can't express yourself to the point of comprehension..........................

The system I understand, comprehend. The effect of the system I comprehend, to address the effects of the system collectively .......................

lol, I love you guys, but please go ahead and express your POV more openly. I'm a big girl and I promise not to get mad at cha................

:em2300:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back