Brother AACOOLDRE : Have Archaeologist found Jesus family Tomb?

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
HAVE ARCHAEOLOGIST FOUND JESUS FAMILY TOMB?
By Andre Austin

Throughout high school and college I avoided the nerdy, dry field of statistics, thinking it was dull, boring and ultimately uncool. As time went forward, I began to change my opinion of statistics. Depending on the angle you might approach statistics can be very exciting. Simcha Jacobovici and Charles Pellegrino co-wrote The Jesus Family Tomb, which is a companion book to the movie The Lost Tomb of Jesus broadcasted in March on the Discovery Channel. Their book suggest that a tomb found in 1980 in Talpiot, Jerusalem is “a statistical Slam dunk”. Depending on your theological orientation the evidence in this book may perhaps be like throwing up a air ball.

Seven of the ten ossuaries have inscriptions as follows:

1. X “Jesus, son of Joseph”. The X may be a Tao cross that (Ezekiel 9:4) signifying righteousness and or Jesus as Tao in (Rev 22:13) as Alpha and Omega in Aramaic Aleph and the Tao. However, in Greek X was initial of Christ not cross.

2. Yosa, Jose or Joseph. This is claimed to be the father or brother of Jesus. Jose may be the nickname of Joseph to distinguish him away from his father who had the same name. No other known ossuary has the name Jose in which piggy backs on the Gospel of (Mark 6:3).

3. “Maria” or “Mary” believed to be the same mother of Jesus

4. “Mariamne also known as Mara”. Scholars claim this is Mary Magdalene. The early church father Origen, called Magdalene “Mariamme” and so did the apocryphal Acts of Philip in which it claims Jesus kissed Mariamme on the mouth. Also, both Jesus and Mariamne were called Mara=masters or teachers/priest.

5. “Matia” or Matthew. Could this be the New Testament writer and be related to Jesus?

6. “Judah, son of Jesus”. If this is the real biblical Jesus then he was married possibly to the same women who he kissed on the mouth and raised a child?

7. “James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus”. Some scholars say the last half of this inscription was forged. However, we know from the writings of Flavius Josephus, St. Paul and Jesus own words admit he had brothers and sisters in which some claim from Joseph being a widower from a previous marriage.

If your fate and faith rest in Statistics, the authors state: “The odds are six hundred to one that the Talpiot tomb is the resting place of Jesus…and five members of his family”. Is this an air ball or a slam dunk? Was Jesus bones allowed to decay and turn to dust with the earth and his spirit rise to heaven or did his complete body go up yonder? Statistics may say one thing and your faith may agree or disagree for another point of view. I delegate my opinion to St Paul.The question is asked “How are the dead raised?” (1 Cor 15:35) The answer: “it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body” (1 Cor 15:44).

AACOOLDRE said:
HAVE ARCHAEOLOGIST FOUND JESUS FAMILY TOMB?
By Andre Austin

Throughout high school and college I avoided the nerdy, dry field of statistics, thinking it was dull, boring and ultimately uncool. As time went forward, I began to change my opinion of statistics. Depending on the angle you might approach statistics can be very exciting. Simcha Jacobovici and Charles Pellegrino co-wrote The Jesus Family Tomb, which is a companion book to the movie The Lost Tomb of Jesus broadcasted in March on the Discovery Channel. Their book suggest that a tomb found in 1980 in Talpiot, Jerusalem is “a statistical Slam dunk”. Depending on your theological orientation the evidence in this book may perhaps be like throwing up a air ball.

Seven of the ten ossuaries have inscriptions as follows:

1. X “Jesus, son of Joseph”. The X may be a Tao cross that (Ezekiel 9:4) signifying righteousness and or Jesus as Tao in (Rev 22:13) as Alpha and Omega in Aramaic Aleph and the Tao. However, in Greek X was initial of Christ not cross.

2. Yosa, Jose or Joseph. This is claimed to be the father or brother of Jesus. Jose may be the nickname of Joseph to distinguish him away from his father who had the same name. No other known ossuary has the name Jose in which piggy backs on the Gospel of (Mark 6:3).

3. “Maria” or “Mary” believed to be the same mother of Jesus

4. “Mariamne also known as Mara”. Scholars claim this is Mary Magdalene. The early church father Origen, called Magdalene “Mariamme” and so did the apocryphal Acts of Philip in which it claims Jesus kissed Mariamme on the mouth. Also, both Jesus and Mariamne were called Mara=masters or teachers/priest.

5. “Matia” or Matthew. Could this be the New Testament writer and be related to Jesus?

6. “Judah, son of Jesus”. If this is the real biblical Jesus then he was married possibly to the same women who he kissed on the mouth and raised a child?

7. “James, son of Joseph, brother of Jesus”. Some scholars say the last half of this inscription was forged. However, we know from the writings of Flavius Josephus, St. Paul and Jesus own words admit he had brothers and sisters in which some claim from Joseph being a widower from a previous marriage.

If your fate and faith rest in Statistics, the authors state: “The odds are six hundred to one that the Talpiot tomb is the resting place of Jesus…and five members of his family”. Is this an air ball or a slam dunk? Was Jesus bones allowed to decay and turn to dust with the earth and his spirit rise to heaven or did his complete body go up yonder? Statistics may say one thing and your faith may agree or disagree for another point of view. I delegate my opinion to St Paul.The question is asked “How are the dead raised?” (1 Cor 15:35) The answer: “it is sown a natural body, it is raised a spiritual body” (1 Cor 15:44).

This is an "air ball".:ref:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back