Black People : "Hatred" Against Beyonce

legit-writer

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 12, 2002
I keep seeing people talk about how much they hate Beyonce and how arrogant she is and a lot of other messed up things they have said. I don't hate her, but I did not like how she broke up the group Destiny's Child and how her dad (also her manager) treated other people. Is there anyone on here who do not like Beyonce. How come if you don't?

I keep seeing people talk about how much they hate Beyonce and how arrogant she is and a lot of other messed up things they have said. I don't hate her, but I did not like how she broke up the group Destiny's Child and how her dad (also her manager) treated other people. Is there anyone on here who do not like Beyonce. How come if you don't?
I don't really follow this form of gossip but her music has change from her first solo CD which was RB to this pop sound. I though Halo was sung by a white until my daughter hipped me to who it was.

Peace!

People have always hated her. Especially on the internet. There seemed to be a cult group that came on BVs. We use to make fun of them. No one could understand the point of the hate

People have always hated her. Especially on the internet. There seemed to be a cult group that came on BVs. We use to make fun of them. No one could understand the point of the hate

You have folks that is hatin jus to be hatin. But what I don't like it when an black artist starts out as RB then go pop. A few have done this like Tina Turner, Lionel Richie; he even got him a white woman to seal the deal.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back