Black Entertainment : Haters Gonna Hate: Leah yaks on Jada

Lunar Cycle

Jul 16, 2017
Leah Remini who couldn't afford the tax on Jada's cheapest pair of spikes calls her on Scientology.

www.complex.com/pop-culture/2017/09/leah-remini-calls-jada-smith-scientologist

Now let's compare accomplishments.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leah_Remini

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jada_Pinkett_Smith

So Leah who's been involved in Scientology for 38 years in some way feels compelled to expose Jada's deep dark secret of being involved in Scientology for 13 years. Hmm, I guess Leah's Vanity Press tell all fishwrap "Surviving Hollywood and Scientology" is not quite flying off the bookstore shelves.

A moral compass of the teller of stories.

www.leahreminiaftermath.com/

images.jpg

Get over it Leah, you didn't get the position.

leah_remini_scientology.jpg

7e06f6ff002962e942ff3c3b6b61068f.jpg

What shocked her most? They never took her serious. They took her money though.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

Lunar Cycle

Jul 16, 2017
Thank you, thank you, thank you, I was hoping Jada wasn't a Scientologist, :confused: this confirms it Lunar Cycle.

I hear you Mr. C. Even if she was, who cares? Leah needs to get over herself, like her career, her 15 minutes of fame on "The King of Queens" is over, it's not coming back just like all that money she gave to The Pyramid under false promise. She needs to cut loose of Jada and Toms coattails and seek gainful employment or psychiatric counseling.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I hear you Mr. C. Even if she was, who cares? Leah needs to get over herself, like her career, her 15 minutes of fame on "The King of Queens" is over. She needs to cut loose of Jada and toms coattails and seek gainful employment or psychiatric counseling.

Yup, you are 100% correct Lunar Cycle, no argument from me. She needs to get a life and has no excuse not to, unless she's mentally challenged as you say.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : This is hot and fly and it will occupy some dumb eardrums and some fear come from being haters, need elevators to take them all the way up like FAT J Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
C Black People Politics : The Dishonest Black Americans Haters Of Trump Black People Politics 0
R Black Poetry : there are haters on elevators trying to reach to top floor knock at my door but they locked out in s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
jamesfrmphilly Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : swizz-beatz-defends-wife-alicia-keys-against-haters-who-dislike-her-make-up-free-face Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 5
Therious Black Education / Schools : Umar Johnson Discusses The Haters Black Education / Schools 13
R Black Poetry : hey look we got haters that don't write and won't even try just stay behind the scene and be cry bab Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
ManicRaider Black People : How do you ignore or not hate the self-haters? Black People Open Forum 11
chuck Black People : HATERS OR LOVERS: Always About Me and Mine/You and Yours! Black People Open Forum 0
Therious Black People : Why Love Your Haters? Black People Open Forum 16
Alarm Clock Black People : Have we Become a Race of Haters? Black People Open Forum 19
Ankhur Black Christians : Why so many Christian Haters in the Christian Study Group? Christian Study Group 1
Ankhur Black People : Do People Become Haters Dueto Negative Self Image? Black People Open Forum 7
Khasm13 destee.tv : The Time Haters | Chappelle's Show Audio Video Web Conferencing 6
Knowledge Seed Black People : A Message to Women-haters Black People Open Forum 10
noor100 Black Muslims : Masikakh speaks truth to Terry Jones [and all the haters of Islam] ] Islam Study Group 4
Ankhur Black People : Self Haters make the Best Haters Black People Open Forum 6
R Black Poetry : Message to all Haters Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : LOVERS AND HATERS AACOOLDRE 0
Ankhur Black People : Are we natural born Haters??? Black People Open Forum 6
cherryblossom Black Poetry : Let The Haters Hate Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Thank You Haters Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Blackbird Black People : Hypocrites, Addicts and Haters Black People Open Forum 20
Metaverse Black Spirituality Religion : When Your "Haters" Are In the Spirit World. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 58
asimplepoet Black Poetry : THANK YOU HATERS!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
R Black Poetry : See haters in theatres trying to act bad the facts are sad Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
S Black People : Judging "Self-Haters"... Black People Open Forum 3
Isaiah Black People : THE SELF HATERS: WHO ARE THEY??? Black People Open Forum 24
T Black Poetry : Haters Miss Me Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
MANASIAC Black Sports : To All You Gator Haters! Black Sports 5
T Black Poetry : Hatorade (Haters I know) Part4 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
T Black Poetry : Haters (I Know) Part3 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
T Black Poetry : Haters (I Know) Part2 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
T Black Poetry : Haters (I know) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
guttapoetfromny Black Poetry : Haters!!!!( you gotta read this) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
M Black Poetry : Diss To Haters #1 Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Therious Black Sports : the mike vic haters Black Sports 14
1poetsought Quiet Poetry Lounge : Haters Make Dumb Waiters Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
Therious Black Entertainment : rapper jada kiss takes heat from republican haters Black Entertainment 1
caramelpython Black Sports : WWW.Laker Haters .Com? Black Sports 71
T Black Poetry : **** DEM HATERS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 8
J Black Poetry : for the haters Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
D Black Poetry : To the rest of the haters.... (Since I 4got to acknowledge u guys the first time) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
D Black Poetry : Message to the haters.... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 15
candeesweet Black Poetry : Gonna happen Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Its a dumb start but it from the heart and bona fide now I'm gonna ride home with this boy a kiss he can enjoy so lets get under way gonna be wet thun Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : She was so not gonna do this but after a true kiss stuff happen he huff and puff while rapping and jest got her tongue wanted breasts and some, w Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
C Black People : It Ain't Gonna Happen To You Until You Make It Happen For You Black Afrikan People!!! Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Above the rim and fly and love simplify his reason for true wings this season gonna do bling after all it's not a new thing see a girl body swell and Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Liberty Food Discussion : Aretha Franklin launching food line: ‘Ms. Patti gonna have to move that pie to the side’ Food Discussion and Recipes 1
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Kool & the Gang - Who's Gonna Take The Weight? Black Entertainment 0