Law Forum : ?Hate Speech?

ikr?

Eye listen to his coonish broadcast in order to stay enlightened about both sides. Eye know he is a joke.

Tom Joyner, ha ha ha, lol. Egghead seriously needs to retire already. Team Kemp. Lately after reading everything I could get my hands on about this case I have come to the conclusion that there is something else entirely going on here. Blacks and Whites on both sides of this fence seem waaaaay too chummy for such a vile race based killing. Bottom line my take is Botham Jean was taken out because of something he knew or did or didn't do and the powers that be made the call and Amber was assigned to do the job but Joshua Brown was the unknown factor and things went South. Amber got a slap on the wrist with secret deals in the judges chamber and Joshua was sanctioned by a professional this time unlike Amber who is a known doper and drunkard. Small town as well as big city politics and corruption know no color. Sometimes Black and White are all sleeping in the same bed. I could be wrong but that's my take on this.

There is no excuse for this racist/white supremist actions....

HUFF POST: BLACK VOICES
10/14/2019 11:21 am ET Updated 1 day ago
Atatiana Jefferson’s 8-Year-Old Nephew Witnessed Her Killing, Lawyer Says

"...The 8-year-old nephew of Atatiana “Tay” Jefferson, the Black woman fatally shot in her own home by a Texas police officer Saturday, witnessed the killing, an attorney for Jefferson’s family told HuffPost.

Lee Merritt, a civil rights attorney representing Jefferson’s family, said the boy will begin counseling Monday in the wake of his beloved aunt’s death..."

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back