Black People : HATE SPEECH IN Cyberspace?

[QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 1021371, member: 4688"

i use facebook to distribute info. it is a valuable resource. i try to be careful.

/QUOTE]
In hindsight James, I was attaching that video to one of my posts in a Facebook link to the South China Morning Post, where the USA’s NEO-NAZI NUTCASES don’t want to inform the Chinese people, do they, about the sadistic brutality that they inflicted on the Native American clans, an Asiatic people who they very closely resemble?

This is the 1st time Facebook has banned me, which also highlights that they aren’t that bothered about what we discuss/debate among ourselves, but alerting the Asian collective [have the BIG STICK/nuclear weapons and delivery systems too, left the helpless victim zone some time ago] about their so profoundly EVIL malevolence is a serious concern?

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

James, even Deeric Mohammed's video about him actually LOVING the Black Panther movie that he truly expected to HATE is too hot, cannot be posted or shared on either Facebook or Messenger.

[QUOTE="jamesfrmphilly, post: 1021522, member: 4688"

/QUOTE]
PEOPLE, is it really rational as opposed to obviously ultra profoundly naive to expect the people from the poorest continent with the least natural resources [Europe] to ever just willingly give up on the systematic onslaught methodology/winning formula/White Supremacist RACISM, which has made virtually all European controlled countries generally, white people from their underclass to elite/nobility specifically, easily the richest people on this planet TODAY?

As highlighted by Donald CHUMP’s initiatives [re making the USA GREAT for whites again, like the current ongoing US government shutdown Feb 2019] isn’t this ongoing maliciously EVIL WAR/GRIEF the real engine of the so diverse array of Socio-economic CHAOS STILL blighting our communities in the UK [where deportations to Jamaica has just resumed], USA and the rest of the Diaspora, the African Diaspora and African countries?

In fact isn’t this WAR of over 2000 years duration on non-whites generally/robbing the indigenous peoples of the Americas, Australasia and Africa of their land/sovereignty, enslaving for over 300 years the peoples of African ethnicity and the Western European colonialism it so seamlessly morphed into specifically, that has [never ever been officially declared don’t they just DO IT, as standard in every area of human activity] created the profoundly warped paradigm [unreal countries of the Americas, Australasia and Africa’s resource-rich but ineptly led nations] humanity is struggling to exist equably in TODAY?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed

I've come unstuck again James, they won't allow this post.

"This post goes against our Community Standards on nudity or sexual activity"

[COLOR=rgb(147, 101, [/B]enry Matic Tenyue[/URL], obviously Prince Andrew should have verified her age, but she doesn’t look like a child as opposed to young woman, does she, and is there a specific reason why you haven’t addressed, answered my question re the SICKOS who find 10 year old children, infants and even babies sexually attractive?[/COLOR]

Isn't ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
1567140892180.png1567140892180.png

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back