Black People Politics : hasidic-neighborhood-top-beneficiary-of-section-8

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
People in power used, misued & abused by the Jew with a little help from their friends a/k/s minions. This is how the "closed for years" Section 8 Voucher Program was magically opened with little notice to those in real need.

Part 1. www.rew-online.com/2013/11/27/new-yorks-10-richest-real-estate-tycoons/

All Jews

Part 2. https://www1.nyc.gov/site/nycha/about/board.page

View attachment 7092

CEO Shola Olatoye who claims Nigerian heritage married to Matthew Strozier a Jew editor of "Dow Jones a Global Stock Market media outlet" funded "Mansion Global Magazine" catering to elitist Jew land barons

View attachment 7091

Part 3A. www.dowjones.com/about/

Part 3B. www.mansionglobal.com/articles/1550-welcome-to-mansion-global

Back to Mrs. Strozier & her tenure at the scandal ridden HSBC bank with ties to Nigerian Investment bankers & money laundering

Part 4A. https://www.theguardian.com/news/series/hsbc-files

Part 4B. Fall Guy #1 Mark Johnson...Now who sold me out? Was it Stuart or Shola?

View attachment 7094

Part 4C. Fall Guy #2 Stuart Scott.....And here I thought Shola was one of the good ones. No wonder Matthew wasn't returning my phone calls.

View attachment 7095

Part 5. Mrs. Stroziers employment with the Bank Of America funded & Democratic Party controlled corrupt Neighborworks a/k/a Enterprise Community Partners Fraud

www.wsj.com/articles/justices-liberal-slush-fund-1449188273

Part 5. www.hraadvisors.com The corrupt elitist recruitment agency for www.nyc.gov

Mrs. Stroziers recruitment into the ranks of the DeBlasio Empire

View attachment 7097

Birds of a feather scam together & the fix was in.

Good job ... :research:

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days