Black People Politics : hasidic-neighborhood-top-beneficiary-of-section-8

People in power used, misued & abused by the Jew with a little help from their friends a/k/s minions. This is how the "closed for years" Section 8 Voucher Program was magically opened with little notice to those in real need.

Part 1. www.rew-online.com/2013/11/27/new-yorks-10-richest-real-estate-tycoons/

All Jews

Part 2. https://www1.nyc.gov/site/nycha/about/board.page

View attachment 7092

CEO Shola Olatoye who claims Nigerian heritage married to Matthew Strozier a Jew editor of "Dow Jones a Global Stock Market media outlet" funded "Mansion Global Magazine" catering to elitist Jew land barons

View attachment 7091

Part 3A. www.dowjones.com/about/

Part 3B. www.mansionglobal.com/articles/1550-welcome-to-mansion-global

Back to Mrs. Strozier & her tenure at the scandal ridden HSBC bank with ties to Nigerian Investment bankers & money laundering

Part 4A. https://www.theguardian.com/news/series/hsbc-files

Part 4B. Fall Guy #1 Mark Johnson...Now who sold me out? Was it Stuart or Shola?

View attachment 7094

Part 4C. Fall Guy #2 Stuart Scott.....And here I thought Shola was one of the good ones. No wonder Matthew wasn't returning my phone calls.

View attachment 7095

Part 5. Mrs. Stroziers employment with the Bank Of America funded & Democratic Party controlled corrupt Neighborworks a/k/a Enterprise Community Partners Fraud

www.wsj.com/articles/justices-liberal-slush-fund-1449188273

Part 5. www.hraadvisors.com The corrupt elitist recruitment agency for www.nyc.gov

Mrs. Stroziers recruitment into the ranks of the DeBlasio Empire

View attachment 7097

Birds of a feather scam together & the fix was in.

Good job ... :research:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back