Black People : Has the Race Card been Overused and/or Abused?

Has the Race Card been Overused and/or Abused?

• Yes

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
No I don't, I am just saying this term does not exist, not for us at least. You are talking about a country that was founded on the inequalities of race, how can we be the one with the race card.

Well I've heard other minorities say stuff was done out of racism because of them being black, asian, hispanic...etc.

But my main POINT was to talk about people using it as an excuse

Well I've heard other minorities say stuff was done out of racism because of them being black, asian, hispanic...etc.

But my main POINT was to talk about people using it as an excuse
Unless you can actually prove what they say is an excuse or false, then we can't make the assumptions. I know for Blacks and Hispanics the race card is their reality, therefore saying that the race card is being abused when you look at the stats of injustice being committed daily to them in this country, is a way to deny the effects of racial discrimination on these people.

I understand the question coming from a location with not that many African residents, but racism is alive and well, just upgraded and refined enough to be subtle,

yet as deadly as slowly heating the water a frog is in so it slowly dies without having the urgency or sense to jump out.

see what i mean Queen?

Unless you can actually prove what they say is an excuse or false, then we can't make the assumptions. I know for Blacks and Hispanics the race card is their reality, therefore saying that the race card is being abused when you look at the stats of injustice being committed daily to them in this country, is a way to deny the effects of racial discrimination on these people.

peace

Do you mean to say the 'race card' is their reality, or that racism is their reality?

there are not different levels of racism. It is what it is an ugly reality that these demons poses in their nature not being able to comprehend anything inside, or outside of themselves...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back