Black Atheists : Has God Ever Spoken To You?

SwagII

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 26, 2019
:what: I can answer this, "No God hasn't spoken to any living human today." Why? because a God creator in any form just doesn't exist! Still I have heard many ministers/preachers claim that God told them this and that! "ARE THEY TELLING THE TRUTH?" I say No!!! As have stated in another thread, "humans created all these gods, etc." Out of fear of the natural happening of this planet, Man created this [so called] immortal god, in a effort to:huh2: understand his self and surroundings on this planet. His :(fear of death had a great deal to do with this god's creation also. Human's are still in many ways primitive creatures as far as beliefs,with cultures, etc. they tend to be naively violent and seek destruction of themselves before really understanding themselves and their planet's environment, etc. No god would allow that! Whether folks believe it or not, "no God's exist on this world or anywhere above it!" As all creatures on this world, humans have to fend[as there is no deity to support them] for themselves,:facepalm: there is but life and death. Yet each generation is supposed to enchance the next. Btw, it's called evolving.

Often many a pastor will say, "God told me this and that." or God told me to tell you, etc. What is he actually meaning or trying to say? Isn't he speaking from his readings and interpretations of the bible scriptures? Because even this preacher knows that he did not personally speak to any God! Therefore all preachers are referencing what they read in the scriptures as if God was speaking to them! Would you agree? after all some scriptures are referenced as God's words. Enough said...

Do any of you think that God talks to Ministers, etc.? Or should I say God's so called messengers! They all use words like, "God says..." Yet this God hasn't spoken to one of you. Yeah I know it's all spiritual, etc. One must read the word and believe! You must believe that by reading the word "scriptures, etc." that God is speaking to you! isn't that about right?

The big question ought to be, "Exactly why hasn't God spoke to human beings in general?" Why are you just not important enough to speak to? Yet, ministers say it all the time, how God has spoke to them! What justification does the Bible use that keeps this deity from speaking to people in general? It seems that the theologians thought of everything when it comes to defending this God's actions or inactions. Enough said...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back