Black Sports : has Bonds ever failed a drug test?

Discussion in 'Black Sports' started by jamesfrmphilly, Mar 9, 2006.

1. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i see these white boys on TV talking like they were there and saw him take the juice.
    how do they know so much with such certainty?

2. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    No he hasn't James... We'd a heard about that endlessly - like when Ricky Williams fails his, but moreso... Barry is just hated by the press because he treats them like dirt... In many respects, he brought this upon himself... He knew what the deal was gonna be, and he from all appearances, he aint gots no problems with it... It's us and the media who have the issues with the brother... "US" meaning, moreso, White Boys and White Fans who believe everything the media says, particularly about African Athletes...

BTW, James, what do you think about the sudden death of Kirby Puckett this week... Haven't seen anyone mention that up in Destees...

Peace!
    Isaiah

Peace!
    Isaiah

3. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    Yeah the press hate bonds cuz he doesnt make nicey with the white geeks that right their highly speculative stories. but he knows this , i dont think he cares at all.

R.I.P. BIG KIRBY I REMEMBER THAT WALK OFF HOMER BACK WHEN THE TWINS WON THE SERIES THAT BROTHER COULD BALL... , not hate On the deceased. but after seeing what happened with teddy bruski of the ne patriots and now kirby pUcket (and others in the last ten years) you gotta wonder were any performance enhancing drugs involved. i mean in teddy bruskis case i just dont buy a 29 year old man in peak nfl condition would just keele over.pucket only 45, he did have other ailments im not saying thats what happened but we are seeing this year after year with pro atheletes.

for sports fans before the life of therious that is 50s 60s 70s did this happen back then. or are these new advanced steroids the culprate? i dont remeber much of this in the 80s acept len bias

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    well i been thinking.
    i used to really envy certain cats. i wished i had their lives.
    then it came to me one day that the cats i envied had rather hard deaths. a lot of them died young and i am still living.
    their high spots were higher than mine but their low spots were lower than mine.
    so it seems like he was one of them cats that went real high and also went real low.
    i hope his spirit can rest.

5. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    *shakes head*........

Jealousy.......for some resason, I think they will end up trying to poison him, then turn around and blame the sickness on the supposed steroids he's OD'ing on:weights: . They need to give the Brother break, he's done very well in his career. Sounds like a high tech lynching to me.

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    he never failed one , they just want to bring him down
    afraid he's gone break all them records and the HOMERUN KING..

hate to let him out do the white boys and legends

7. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    This is just me but I don't think he failed one test because Major League Baseball didn't care whether it's athletes were juicing or not. Here is the equation:

Steroids = High Performance

High Performance = increased ticket sales

increased tickets sales = Wealthier Owner

The owners nor the league tested for steroids or the testing was so lax to where the dirtiest of athletes could pass.

Barry Bonds is star status. Barry Bond fills the Giants' Baseball Stadium. The Giants' Owner continues to get wealthier and steroids tests gets swept under the rug.

And that is the name of the game.

Peace....

8. Therious

Therious Banned MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    EXACTLT, AND LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT MGWIRE, SOSA, AND EVRY OTHER ROIDED UP "SLUGER". I THINK THE MEDIA FOCUSED ON BONDS A. BECAUSE HE HAS NOT GIVEN INTO TO THEIR BS, AND B. BECAUSE THEY WANT TO RI[ A[ART THE BLACK MAN CLOSE TO BECOMING THE ALL TIME LEADER.