Black People : Has Black Nationalism died? How?

I do not normally agree with black nationalists, because they remind me of white nationalists in a different context. Personally, I dislike nationalism, period. Too extreme for me.

Nevertheless, the only thing I agree with is the englightenment of Africans fixing African problems. I hate that a good chunk of countries in Africa depend on foreign aid.

I'm actually doing my senior presentation (I'm a senior in high school) on a program that guides destitute people in developing countries to innovate their own solutions to their community's problems (for the purpose of my career, issues pertaining to architecture and infrastructure).

So basically, instead of just one organization, fixing one problem in one community, we will have hundreds of people, fixing hundreds of problems, in hundreds of communities.

More problems are solved in an innovative way by the people of the community!

I do not normally agree with black nationalists, because they remind me of white nationalists in a different context. Personally, I dislike nationalism, period. Too extreme for me.

Nevertheless, the only thing I agree with is the englightenment of Africans fixing African problems. I hate that a good chunk of countries in Africa depend on foreign aid.

I'm actually doing my senior presentation (I'm a senior in high school) on a program that guides destitute people in developing countries to innovate their own solutions to their community's problems (for the purpose of my career, issues pertaining to architecture and infrastructure).

So basically, instead of just one organization, fixing one problem in one community, we will have hundreds of people, fixing hundreds of problems, in hundreds of communities.

More problems are solved in an innovative way by the people of the community!

Greetings young man,

I'm sorry to say you're only familiar with White Nationalism being born here in the United States and you're still a senior in High School. And White Nationalism has been extreme, extreme to Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Sean Bell, Oscar Grant, and every blackmale that's killed every 28 hours, to add to the thousands slain by law enforcement in this nation. Masses of Blackmen incarcerated that's extreme. Masses of Blackmen criminalize with felony records locked out of housing choices, inability to hold professional licenses, financial discrimination, yes all this is extreme. So how does that make Black Nationalism extreme? Since Benin is a totally different kind of Nationalism, are blackmen like Trayvon killed by policemen for no reason?

Benin is a stable and peaceful African nation. There are many ethnic tribes of Africans there, various different faiths amongst them, but there is no war. So Benin is my example of Black Nationalism. Black Americans are ruled over they don't have Black Nationalism. You can't have a nation free without sovereignty that is the right to exercise law and institute social change wielding treasury that creates industry.

How will people innovate solutions in developing countries without treasury? There's poor communities in the U.S who have not accomplished this task. I'm afraid your ideas will fail. No solutions will work if there is no treasury to set up the materialized institution that would social engineer change. Oh btw, an institution can contain thousands of people across the world, working in various different organized ways, at different levels of a long term strategy, some working in Executive positions, some in administration, some in operations, some in technical support, some in research and development, some in media,also some institutions are magnitudes of subsidiary institutes within it's umbrella, so you would be wise to study what an institution is and that would help in your project. I wish you success because that would mean all our success if any of us succeeds.

Peace.

Skimmed through it and saw those, so my question now is do we start to think of "Groups" are the cornerstone?

Because in all honesty, not sure if any of the "Nations" I mention or the groups in the article accrued $5 billion, many over their complete existence from establishment to current.

Regardless of the monetary angle, the most pertinent question still goes back to the "WE"

And let me explain what I mean when I ask "who is WE"?

The statement here uses a particular terminology that has to be felt and understood

BUILDING ENDURING INSTITUTIONS FOR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT

"Enduring"

There have been and will be off-shoots and "WE" here and there, but what is the "WE" that will create the enduring connection?

What creates this "WE", what defines this "WE", what builds this "WE", what unites this "WE"?

You know what I am talking about.... and send me a message brother, not going to have this conversation in public, been there done that.

Funds are raised by a multitude of donors from a donor database. There is a fund raising strategy that will be employed to reach the desired amount. Even if we only get 10% of 5 billion that's 500 million U.S dollars. Invested wisely we could be a billion dollar institute within a decade or so.

Last edited:
Greetings young man,

I'm sorry to say you're only familiar with White Nationalism being born here in the United States and you're still a senior in High School. And White Nationalism has been extreme, extreme to Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin, Sean Bell, Oscar Grant, and every blackmale that's killed every 28 hours, to add to the thousands slain by law enforcement in this nation. Masses of Blackmen incarcerated that's extreme. Masses of Blackmen criminalize with felony records locked out of housing choices, inability to hold professional licenses, financial discrimination, yes all this is extreme. So how does that make Black Nationalism extreme? Since Benin is a totally different kind of Nationalism, are blackmen like Trayvon killed by policemen for no reason?

Benin is a stable and peaceful African nation. There are many ethnic tribes of Africans there, various different faiths amongst them, but there is no war. So Benin is my example of Black Nationalism. Black Americans are ruled over they don't have Black Nationalism. You can't have a nation free without sovereignty that is the right to exercise law and institute social change wielding treasury that creates industry.

How will people innovate solutions in developing countries without treasury? There's poor communities in the U.S who have not accomplished this task. I'm afraid your ideas will fail. No solutions will work if there is no treasury to set up the materialized institution that would social engineer change. Oh btw, an institution can contain thousands of people across the world, working in various different organized ways, at different levels of a long term strategy, some working in Executive positions, some in administration, some in operations, some in technical support, some in research and development, some in media,also some institutions are magnitudes of subsidiary institutes within it's umbrella, so you would be wise to study what an institution is and that would help in your project. I wish you success because that would mean all our success if any of us succeeds.

Peace.

Good evening sir,

I am a young woman lol I should change my avatar, people keep assuming I am a man

I should refrase my statement on Nationalism. I only agree with nationalists if they are all about the independence of their nation.

Fixing their own problems, designing their own cities, being able to help their own people without the dependence of others. I like that. So I'm proud of Benin.

What I don't like about some nationalists, is their state of mind. "I don't want you in my country because my country is for my people, and my people only." It's extreme to me.

Benin is a great example of Black Nationalism gone right. I am just saying, I don't like the extreme form that Nationalism can take. "I will help my people and no one else" And that superiority state, "My country is better than yours, so we can't allow you to come because you will destroy what we've created."

I know some Nationalists like that.

That's just my personal opinion.

For the program I am talking about, we will have sponsors, and people investing in the progam based on the success rate. Obviously, no one wants to invest in a program isn't producing positive results. So, that is where the treasury will come from.

How will it start? I have no clue. I
literally just came up with this idea two days ago, and I still have yet to do extensive research on this, like you said, to see if it's even possible to work, because honestly, I don't know, I just started.

It's just a theory, just an idea right now.

Thanks, have a nice day

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back