Black People : Has Black Culture Become A Fantasy Trip?

Hmmmm can you be more specific? I know there are things we have to face, and fix, but there are many of us that are helping in our own way. It's going to take time, and the more people we have helping, hopefully the faster this process will go.

Peace!

It just seems and sounds like folks tend to make it personal, choose to be subjective, the latest fad or trend matters, no collective identity, no commitment to do anything about our present issues/problems, etc. Just the opposite of what past generations were about, during the Civil Rights and Black Power eras....

FYI

It just seems and sounds like folks tend to make it personal, choose to be subjective, the latest fad or trend matters, no collective identity, no commitment to do anything about our present issues/problems, etc. Just the opposite of what past generations were about, during the Civil Rights and Black Power eras....

FYI

On these points, I totally agree. It seems that we are subconsciously following Yt. Like like this skin lighten fad...

Peace!

apart from music and maybe usin the odd word or two im not even sure what black culture is - i mean theres some foods too that i guess are specific - but pretty much everything else yep we just follow Yt culture - even if people are active and arguing and doing things to sort out problems seems were still livin in a Yt culture - i mean i get up eat fruit loops, pull on jeans and a t shirt - head out to the mall etc etc etc - its all the same culture seems whether we was here or not - id sure like to know from others what they think black culture is - theres got to more to it aint there?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back