Black People Politics : Has Black America lost its righteousness mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I have said, many times, that all Black America expects from Obama is that he be Black and a Democrat, this is what I am talking about:

A people who are this confused about who they are cannot become self-determinate. The white racists who rule this country, and resent your very existence, smile with glee when they hear you talking like Sharpton did on 60 Minutes because they know they do not have to lift a finger to keep you on the plantation. You like it there and have no intention of leaving.

In this next clip, Cornel West makes the analogy I have made elsewhere --- which is that Obama's argument defending his use of drones to kill Arab children is _EXACTLY_ the same argument Zimmerman used to defend his killing of Trayvon Martin:

The unarmed Arab children who Obama's drones have killed were no more of a threat to the US military than Trayvon Martin was a threat to George Zimmerman.

Why has the 95% of Black America who worships Obama not recognized this? The answer is painful to hear, but it is accurate.

That 95% of Black America is selfish. They do not care about anybody's suffering other than their own.

That's right, you keep this diversion alive! Keep focusing on Obama. Keep examining so called "Black" amerikkka from inside that vacuum of yours.

You are not disagreeing that 95% of Black American are selfish. You are defending it as wise.
i'll take it a step further. one of the pitfalls of black america has been our concern about others.
**** straight skippy we need to be thinking about US. us first, us last and us always.

please don't waste your energy asking me to be concerned about some arabs.
are you aware of the history of arabs offense toward black people? the way they treat us TODAY?
arabs can kiss my butte. obama is right to drone strike their terrorists arses. cowards. savages. defilers.

now, answer MY question. who has concern for black people in this world but us?

Thats true!

Also, if we can't protect our own selves from injustices here, how in this world can we even begin to help protect others.
:heart:

It didn't take long for 95% of Black America to forget what Dr. King taught us, did it? He answered the question you and James are asking many time:

“An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity.”
“Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”
“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
“Never, never be afraid to do what's right, especially if the well-being of a person or animal is at stake. Society's punishments are small compared to the wounds we inflict on our soul when we look the other way.”

You think you are furthering your individualistic concerns by ignoring those of all the Arabs our country has slaughtered, is slaughtering, and fully intends to continue slaughtering. You probably even know, as I do, that far more Arab children have been murdered by the US military than Black children have been murdered by America's cops and cop wannabes. But ... you ... could ... not ... care ... less.

Truth.

The Father sees, knows, and cares. It cares enough to have already put in place a Way for you to draw on the Master's omnipotence to fight the powers that be.

But not by _actively_ participating in [or obscenely ignoring] America's oppression of black and brown people in the rest of the world.

Not by putting on an uniform, picking up a gun, flying to the other side of the world, and killing non-white people because YT told you they are the enemy.

And certainly not by ignoring the slaughter of black and brown people who happen not to have been born in America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back