Black Entertainment : Has anyone seen this movie?

"The Gods must be Crazy"

This is a very good movie with a great Message.

The entire movie can be viewed at Youtube.

W.I.P:whip

very informative.

I always appreciate movie/documentaries like this.

but, I already know beforehand based on the past, that these white film makers always present part-truths.

They are so misleading about the information. I've already seen a movie about these Bush People of the kalahari desert. they are not isolated at all.

They already been molested by the white man's intrusivness and technologies right there in the kalahari. The white man has built their huts, brought in their jeeps, extensive technological advances and the Bush people are well exposed to this world a long time ago.

The bottle dropped from the sky is so misleading.

In addition, white people have studied us just as well as they did the native Americans before they campaigned against them. They know many, many of these kind of Bush people have left the kalahari long ago and became apart of this modern age. They know where many of them have migrated in masses...

I recognize the faces of these beautiful people in other areas in Africa and I can see them even here amongst us in America. They have 'oriental features' in my opinion.

I get the feeling they are getting ready to be intruded upon again when I see movies like this too. It's as if the white man is getting ready to back up and drive over them again and, this time complete their intrusiveness into the kalahari for purposes they have not broadcasted yet.

They always send their 'good white women' into these places first with their cameras and then, they go for the kill...

it's an old trick...

they destroyed the native american tribal systems in the same mode.

but the movie/documentary is always informative.

"The Gods must be Crazy"

This is a very good movie with a great Message.

The entire movie can be viewed at Youtube.

W.I.P:whip

peace

I haven't seen this movie in a long time and used to know it by heart, but the first time i saw it was in HS and it was/is a very good view. The scene where the bottle was dropped, i think from a plane or something above and hit him in the head used to crack me up! Then, as i grew and gained more knowledge it sadened me that the man thought that the gods were mad at him which is why the bottle hit him in the head and i think the whole movie his mission was to bring the bottle back so that god would be pleased.....

I will watch later when i have time, it was very funny as i remember...................

very informative.

I always appreciate movie/documentaries like this.

but, I already know beforehand based on the past, that these white film makers always present part-truths.

They are so misleading about the information. I've already seen a movie about these Bush People of the kalahari desert. they are not isolated at all.

They already been molested by the white man's intrusivness and technologies right there in the kalahari. The white man has built their huts, brought in their jeeps, extensive technological advances and the Bush people are well exposed to this world a long time ago.

The bottle dropped from the sky is so misleading.

In addition, white people have studied us just as well as they did the native Americans before they campaigned against them. They know many, many of these kind of Bush people have left the kalahari long ago and became apart of this modern age. They know where many of them have migrated in masses...

I recognize the faces of these beautiful people in other areas in Africa and I can see them even here amongst us in America. They have 'oriental features' in my opinion.

I get the feeling they are getting ready to be intruded upon again when I see movies like this too. It's as if the white man is getting ready to back up and drive over them again and, this time complete their intrusiveness into the kalahari for purposes they have not broadcasted yet.

They always send their 'good white women' into these places first with their cameras and then, they go for the kill...

it's an old trick...

they destroyed the native american tribal systems in the same mode.

but the movie/documentary is always informative.

Nice to meet you Chevron Dove

This movie is not a recent one, it was filmed I believe in the early 80's. Also, when the man say's they are isolated, he was not saying that they didn't know other people, he was saying that these particular Bushmen people live in family units. From time to time they run into other bushmen tribes men when they travel but they never roam in herds, they just stick to their family unit. Later on the film goes into what is happening on the outside of the dessert where the bushmen people live, it shows the so called civilization that is outside of the Bush.

W.I.P :whip:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back