Black Spirituality Religion : HAS ANYONE SEEN THIS ANY WHERE PLEASE EXPLAIN

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by mistaliberator, Dec 11, 2007.

1. mistaliberator

mistaliberator Well-Known Member MEMBER

searching
    Ratings:
    +3
    WHAT DOES ELEVEN ELEVEN MEAN OR 11:11
    DOES ANYONE KNOW OR UNDERSTAND OR CAN HELP ME TO UNDERSTAND

2. PLATINUMILLITY1

PLATINUMILLITY1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Full Time Student and Independant Buisness Owner
    Ratings:
    +38
  3. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    More of us will start experiencing these numbers, I'm sure.

You will see it on your alarm clock. You may even wake up right at that precise moment. You will see it on your watch. On your grocery receipt. Wherever electronic digital devices are used, certain numbers should appear to you.

111, 222, 333, 444, 555....and even 666 and 777.

These numbers plan a significant role in Human development and spiritual evolution. In some cases, it means you are being watched, by higher energies that are using these number to send messages your subconscious should be able to understand. Other times, it is your own mind or higher self trying to trigger your interest in the mystery, or "why am I seeing these numbers?" thereby leading to a leap in consciousness.

These numbers somehow calibrate the mind and dna. 222 happens to be the numbers I see all the time. Also, take note, the Universe, our Ancestors, Angels, whatever and whoever you wish to give credit for this phenomenon will spare no expensive displaying them for you. I've seen 3 people with the number "2" on their football jersey walking together- and I just so happened to be there to notice. It would even drive you insane if you let it. However these are signs meant for you and only you. It may help you understand that there is more to life than most of us think.

4. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    I have lived long enough to know that I know very little about anything.

Certainly, I know very little about what is really going on in the universe around me.

Most of what I think I know involves having figured out that most of what I thought I knew can not possibly be true.

Having being raised as a Southern Baptist, I used to freak out whenever I saw a sequence of 6s. For a while, for instance, I had a job testing software and I started freaking out when I realized that a certain display counter was showing 666 more often than could be written off as mere coincidence. But, as it turns out, this was just some programmer's idea of a joke --- probably the same programmer who redrew the mouse cursor so that it extended the F**k you finger instead of the index finger.

Another time, I started freaking out because it seemed that a lot of lunch orders I purchased were adding up to $6.66. But, eventually I realized that a certain combination of my favorite items just happened to add up to $6.66 when you included tax. I made some slight adjustments to my diet and, viola, Satan stopped trying to possess my soul ....

Here is the deal. Once we start looking for something, we can sort of create our own self-fullfilling prophecy. It could just mean we are finding what we are unconsciously looking for.

Or, maybe you are being contacted by the ghost of Tupac ...

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,743
    it means eleven minutes after eleven o'clock.....