Has anyone here ever tried homeopathic medicine before?

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Dany_Bill, Jul 11, 2007.

1. Dany_Bill

Dany_Bill Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Has anyone here ever tried homeopathic medicine before?

How was it? Care to share your experiences?

2. Ikoro

Ikoro Well-Known Member MEMBER

Norway
    Ratings:
    +320
    Peace and continous blessings Brother Dany Bill.

Yes, I have tried homeopathic medicine (by a white practicioner, mind you).

It was not all bad, but it did not solve the problem I had. I have what they call polyps, which basically is like having your nose stuffed, running or blocked (like a cold in winter) year-round. It is not that bad, but quite annoying.

As I avoid pills and other forms of European spirit- and mentacide, I decided to try homeopathic medicine.

Homeopathic medicine, as practiced by Europeans has ignorance and flaws imbued in it, and if you are not careful it will drag you in (for instance, they will tell you some german-or whatever- guy invented homeopathic medicine and school of thought some 400 years ago...riiight).

However, depending on the problem you have, that type of treatment can help you.

They will start out by asking a bunch of questions, not unlike a therapy session. They will probe your mental landscapes and look for sources of disturbance or imbalance. Then they will prescribe something for you and have you come back for evaluation, more treatment and discussion etc.

But, Brother, be weary. The treatment can be costly, because the effect is seldom immedeate, and they will call you back and come up with other solutions and concoctions time after time.

They try to heal and have an approach that is an off-shoot of various asiatic creeds. And every practicioner differs from the other, as they all have their spiritual or medicinal preferences.

Depending on your problem, I suggest you start with a fast or strict diet to erradicate negative energies and poisons from your system. Homeopathic medicine can be the answer, but most treatments start with the Inner Self and the awakening of your God-Consciousness.

Unblocking chakras, meditation and words of power (Hekau/Metu Neter) is more powerful than any medicine man or woman (unless she is a Sister) can give you.

Blessed Love.

One.

~Ikoro

3. Dany_Bill

Dany_Bill Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey Ikoro. Thanks for the input. Good stuff. Did you try the homeopathy in the USA or another country? I heard its more popular in other countries.

4. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    Hi Dany Bill. I am a big fan of alternative medicine, of which homeopathic medicine is one. I don't recommend it to people who have medical emergencies however. If one is looking to enhance their life and well being and possibly avoid future illness, then I'd say give it a try. Make sure that your doctor is licensed to practice medicine first, as there are unlicensed people out there portraying themselves as doctors when they aren't. I've had various kinds of intervenous treatments over the years that probably saved my life. I've also had spinal manipulations done. They usually prescribe nutrients and herbs instead of pharmaceuticals, whenever possible. I have both conventional and alternative doctors, they both serve a purpose the other can't serve as well. The drug companies have a lot to say about who gets what from the insurance companies. So be prepared to pay for unconventional treatments yourself.

If your treatments consist of medicine not recognized by the AMA or controlled by the FDA then you probably won't get your insurance company to pay for it. It's kind of silly to have this kind of competition when you think of it. If the insurance companies wanted you to get well, you would think they would recognize treatments that are already in use in other parts of the world, and have already been proven. But, when there is money involved, insanity is lurking close behind.