Black Spirituality Religion : Has anyone heard of Project Blue Beam - Is this the Anti Christ?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Indigo Blues, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Indigo Blues

Indigo Blues Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +164
    What are your thoughts on this?

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/projectbluebeam25jul05.shtml

NASA's Project Blue Beam
    By Serge Monast (1994)
    The infamous NASA [National Aeronautics and Space Administration] Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the Antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. I'll repeat that: Without a universal belief in the new age religion, the success of the new world order will be impossible! That is why the Blue Beam Project is so important to them, but has been so well hidden until now.
    Engineered Earthquakes & Hoaxed 'Discoveries'
    The first step in the NASA Blue Beam Project concerns the breakdown [re-evaluation] of all archaeological knowledge. It deals with the set-up, with artificially created earthquakes at certain precise locations on the planet, of supposedly new discoveries which will finally explain to all people the "error" of all fundamental religious doctrines. The falsification of this information will be used to make all nations believe that their religious doctrines have been misunderstood for centuries and misinterpreted. Psychological preparations for that first step have already been implemented with the film, '2001: A Space Odyssey;' the StarTrek series, and 'Independence Day;' all of which deal with invasions from space and the coming together of all nations to repel the invaders. The last films, 'Jurrassic Park,' deals with the theories of evolution, and claim God's words are lies. http://i.am/jah/evolut.htm

2. Ankhur

Ankhur Well-Known Member MEMBER

owner of various real estate concerns
    Ratings:
    +3,014
    I know I would have caught hell for posting something this long but, bluebeam is both info and disinfo

if they had the holograms do do all of that dont you think they would be making billions if not trillions,
    in amusement parks and sporting events with that tech? Or even have something to surpass the present 3d craze in movies

3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
  4. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,685
    Indigo Blues ... beautiful name and avatar ... thank you for sharing with us, but Brother Ankhur is right, it violates our rules.

You can't post (so much of) other people's property, without including their permission.

I've removed the majority of the text, but please do keep this in mind in the future.

Our rules - #2 specifically - require that you use only a snippet, and include a link to where we can read it all, if you don't have the owner's permission to post it here.

Thanks a Bunch!

:heart:

Destee

5. Indigo Blues

Indigo Blues Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +164
    Ms Destee,

I understand. So can you remove the post please

Thanks

6. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,685
    Peace and Blessings Sister,

I have already edited the post, so that it is in compliance with our rules.

If you would like to delete the entire post, click on the Edit link below your post, and remove all content.

I've included an image below, highlighting the area to click on.

[​IMG]

Deleting it all is not necessary, but you're certainly welcome to do that.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee