Black People : Has anyone had an outer body experience....

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by nevar, Aug 12, 2008.

1. nevar

nevar Well-Known Member MEMBER

working to own my plus size empire.....
    Ratings:
    +135
    I am very spiritual, and I believe in one's energy........We all put off certain energy. I had an experience so frightening I just want clarification on it. I had mistreated someone and they died. And I guess the guilt mounted up in me. And I dreamed of the deceased and he chased me all thru out the dream. Till finally he left me alone and got back in the coffin. It was not a black and white it was color scary isn't it. All my dreams are in color. I was in the dream so hard that I couldn't awaken from it. No matter how much I tried I couldn't awaken from it......Then all of a sudden I felt my spirit lift from my body and rise to the ceiling. I saw my body below I became frightened and fought my way to my body and had awakened. I was terrified at what I had done. Every since this experience I can forsee certain things, future happenings. My mother believes it is the work of the devil and that I should pray on deliverance from these happenings. I have for a very long time keep myself immersed in the word because you can open doors to demonic things........ Many, many bad experiences with that......... I just wanted to know if you believe in this or what phenomonal experiences you have had...........

2. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    I say respectfully that your mother might be wrong...I think an outer body experience such as yours sounds like a special gift.

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585

Personally, I "believe" what you relate but its been so long that I have have an out of body experience that I actually remember. One thing about being "immersed in the word". Just like being immersed in anything too much and you might drown. The word itself is LIVING not dead. What do I mean by this? Well....ever go to a pentacostal or evangelical "revival" or praise session with hundreds of people laying hands on thousands of people falling out in holy laughter or what they believe is the Holy Ghost? Sometimes these "ministers" themselves are feeding off of the psychic energy of others and "channeling" this energy whcih can be quite dangerous if you are the conduit or source of this energy. I have never seen someone physically levitate but I have seen their spirit rise. On the other hand I have also seen spirits or energy DESCENT upon someone. Angels and Holy Spiritas are NOT supposed to DESCEND. lol! This is why I no longer remember my experiences out of body except in dream state. I have had this hapen while in prayer but usually blacked out to awake later with no memory of what happened.

4. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    Flying

Nevar, if I may suggest that there are two separate aspects to this. First the feelings that you carry about having mistreated the deceased seem to have attracted the dream where he chases you. I suggest you clear the guilt from your subconscious mind.

The second portion of watching your body from above used to happen to me frequently when I was younger, and if you relax you can direct your mind to take you almost anywhere on the planet you want to go. I think it's a type of remote viewing. But you must relax and not fear it. This hasn't happened to me in a long time and I miss the experiences.

I bet you'll soon find the ability to perceive congruent or multiple realities - let me know what you awaken. I believe that Dr. Pookrum discusses this kind of phenomena in relation to awakening the DNA strands. Keep going and don't let fear keep you captive!

5. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i have had many experiences with my outer body........:SuN033:

6. Paul Williamson

Paul Williamson New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Please do not discount you experience. The Apostle Paul was caught up into the three heaven 2 Corinthians 12-2. I recommend reading a book called "Soul Traveler" by Alert Taylor PH.D.
    What's unique about the writer is its account about an African American former NASA aeronautical engineer that has an out of body experience. He was very fright at first, like you, but he goes into great detail about the experience. “Perfect love cast out fear”. I got it on Amazon.

7. Paul Williamson

Paul Williamson New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Navar, this posting got it right."Do not fear it" It will aid in your spiritual growth.

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

To many times to count. It used to scare the hell out of me at first. After a couple of years of it happening and i started to accept it, i found myself to this day looking forward to the experience. I share some of that in a thread titled 'dreams and astral projections' a while back. I'll see if i can bump it up in a few.

9. ManicRaider

ManicRaider Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +166
    Yes. I've had an outer-body experience once. I was floating in space and came upon a cosmic being. I asked "Why don't people like me? Is it because I believe in facts and evidence? Am I too inquisitive? I try so hard to be a good human being. What's wrong with me? The cosmic being then gave out a screech and said "You're a sociopath".

10. Muslih

Muslih Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    That's an atuste answer to a tricky question