Black People : Has anyone had an outer body experience....

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
I am very spiritual, and I believe in one's energy........We all put off certain energy. I had an experience so frightening I just want clarification on it. I had mistreated someone and they died. And I guess the guilt mounted up in me. And I dreamed of the deceased and he chased me all thru out the dream. Till finally he left me alone and got back in the coffin. It was not a black and white it was color scary isn't it. All my dreams are in color. I was in the dream so hard that I couldn't awaken from it. No matter how much I tried I couldn't awaken from it......Then all of a sudden I felt my spirit lift from my body and rise to the ceiling. I saw my body below I became frightened and fought my way to my body and had awakened. I was terrified at what I had done. Every since this experience I can forsee certain things, future happenings. My mother believes it is the work of the devil and that I should pray on deliverance from these happenings. I have for a very long time keep myself immersed in the word because you can open doors to demonic things........ Many, many bad experiences with that......... I just wanted to know if you believe in this or what phenomonal experiences you have had...........

I am very spiritual, and I believe in one's energy........We all put off certain energy. I had an experience so frightening I just want clarification on it. I had mistreated someone and they died. And I guess the guilt mounted up in me. And I dreamed of the deceased and he chased me all thru out the dream. Till finally he left me alone and got back in the coffin. It was not a black and white it was color scary isn't it. All my dreams are in color. I was in the dream so hard that I couldn't awaken from it. No matter how much I tried I couldn't awaken from it......Then all of a sudden I felt my spirit lift from my body and rise to the ceiling. I saw my body below I became frightened and fought my way to my body and had awakened. I was terrified at what I had done. Every since this experience I can forsee certain things, future happenings. My mother believes it is the work of the devil and that I should pray on deliverance from these happenings. I have for a very long time keep myself immersed in the word because you can open doors to demonic things........ Many, many bad experiences with that......... I just wanted to know if you believe in this or what phenomonal experiences you have had...........

Personally, I "believe" what you relate but its been so long that I have have an out of body experience that I actually remember. One thing about being "immersed in the word". Just like being immersed in anything too much and you might drown. The word itself is LIVING not dead. What do I mean by this? Well....ever go to a pentacostal or evangelical "revival" or praise session with hundreds of people laying hands on thousands of people falling out in holy laughter or what they believe is the Holy Ghost? Sometimes these "ministers" themselves are feeding off of the psychic energy of others and "channeling" this energy whcih can be quite dangerous if you are the conduit or source of this energy. I have never seen someone physically levitate but I have seen their spirit rise. On the other hand I have also seen spirits or energy DESCENT upon someone. Angels and Holy Spiritas are NOT supposed to DESCEND. lol! This is why I no longer remember my experiences out of body except in dream state. I have had this hapen while in prayer but usually blacked out to awake later with no memory of what happened.

Flying

Nevar, if I may suggest that there are two separate aspects to this. First the feelings that you carry about having mistreated the deceased seem to have attracted the dream where he chases you. I suggest you clear the guilt from your subconscious mind.

The second portion of watching your body from above used to happen to me frequently when I was younger, and if you relax you can direct your mind to take you almost anywhere on the planet you want to go. I think it's a type of remote viewing. But you must relax and not fear it. This hasn't happened to me in a long time and I miss the experiences.

I bet you'll soon find the ability to perceive congruent or multiple realities - let me know what you awaken. I believe that Dr. Pookrum discusses this kind of phenomena in relation to awakening the DNA strands. Keep going and don't let fear keep you captive!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back