Black Spirituality Religion : Has Anyone Ever Had An Experience With A Divine Force who is Human?

then its NOT just me......I have been trying to figure out how I "found" this site and no matter how hard I try I always draw a blank......I really cannot remember....

That makes two of us and when I joined I didnt know anyone here. For some reason I knew about Afrochat and think i saw a link but dont know for sure. I have met people all the time that just tell me things out of the blue people who I have never met before. This is why I dont go too far from some family because some "entities" have actually led me the wrong way in the past. It used to happen so much that I used to think I was under surveillance.

Okay. This manifest another way that I have never told anyone before. I used to have experiences that when driving and approaching an intersection there would always be a RED CAR ahead or behind me at the "crossroads". I used to get distracted by the RED CAR that seemed to be following and oftentimes lost my focus on the RED CAR ahead of me at the intersection. As a result I have almost had thousands of accidents but have somehow averted them. At the same time I have had accidents with other cars running into me when I was focusing on the RED CAR.

The problem here is that I cannot say whether any of the forces I have encountered are divine or not because they alwasys seem to come and go leaving mixed impressions on my psyche.

That makes two of us and when I joined I didnt know anyone here. For some reason I knew about Afrochat and think i saw a link but dont know for sure. I have met people all the time that just tell me things out of the blue people who I have never met before. This is why I dont go too far from some family because some "entities" have actually led me the wrong way in the past. It used to happen so much that I used to think I was under surveillance.

Okay. This manifest another way that I have never told anyone before. I used to have experiences that when driving and approaching an intersection there would always be a RED CAR ahead or behind me at the "crossroads". I used to get distracted by the RED CAR that seemed to be following and oftentimes lost my focus on the RED CAR ahead of me at the intersection. As a result I have almost had thousands of accidents but have somehow averted them. At the same time I have had accidents with other cars running into me when I was focusing on the RED CAR.

The problem here is that I cannot say whether any of the forces I have encountered are divine or not because they alwasys seem to come and go leaving mixed impressions on my psyche.

I didnt know a soul here.....I must have been just browsing the net when I happened upon it......thats interesting about the red car......not sure what to think about it but if it is happening more than once then of course it deserves your full attention......red is the color of the heart chakra too is it not?.....just a thought....

If so then share.

My experience came a couple of years back while me and my friends sat in a cafe discussing plans on an organization we were planning to form. Out of nowhere this brother comes up to our table and asks us what we're discussing? We answer him, and from there this dude goes into a very "deep" spiritual conversation. It shook the entire table...At the end of the conversation this brother gives us a business card to contact him at. The next day I google the business...and it doesn't exist....I call the number and it had been disconnected from what I remember............It was an "eerie" experience that I'll never forget.

It happened to me several of times but I would like to mention two specifically.

Negative meeting: I was a a greyhound bus station (early 90's) in Oakland I believe and I was walking around trying to find a seat if opened. I remember stopping dead in my tracks because I felt something or someone staring at me. As I turned around it was like everything went slow motion but except for me and this man that was getting off of the bus. The funny part about this man is that he looked like Neo from 'The Matrix' based on his attire from top to bottom. He got of and was moving like I was but he stopped and looked at me and he went into this furious tantrum while staring at me. It like he wanted my head right there on the stop and I could feel it.

I remember looking at him and saying to myself, "NOT AGAIN" but I knew that I was going to have to do something to whatever it was moving at the same pace as me. Once I said that he turned and looked at the bus and I looked down and everyone started moving fast again. ... When I looked back up he was gone and it was as though no one saw him acting a nut ...

Positive encounter: I had just broken up with my wife in 1997 and I was go -ing thro-ugh IT!!! I started drinking like I was going crazy but then this brotha who I met at work while I was going through the break room asked me if I could help him get a job. I said ... sure ... so then I helped him get the job. Mind you, I didn't know him from a can of paint, but I always feel it is my moral duties to help the fam ...

This brotha and I became friends and we started working out together. I mean this brotha was pushing 565 lbs on bench press while I was struggling at 300 lbs ... Now watch what happened ... The brotha got me off of the bottle and had me at the gym for 2 weeks pushing me to my limit while I was trying to get him to drink with me and feel my so-called pain.

In two weeks I was back to my 415 lbs bench press and feeling good. We then went to the book store after a those two weeks (barnes & nobles) and I went straight to the New Age section and started looking at book while he sat down on the comfie chair ... I saw him glance back at me and when I turned back to the books I saw a book by Neal Donald Walsh ... Conversations with God and it immediately caught my attention so I sat down and read 48 pages.

After I was finished We left and we began to speak about my wife sitting at some bench which I don't remember which one ... (note: I was living n Las Vegas at the time) and we sat and talked on the bench as brothas because I was starting to think like hey whow playa ... what's the due?

But I think he sensed that and he said, " Your my brotha and we have to part ways, we are like these doves" and two doves flew over our heads and went into separate directions ... and then he said, but when that day comes again ... we shall meet back up again when that time has come ...

I haven't seen him since and that was years ago ... was he an angel who only came into my life for no long than 3 weeks? I don't know but what I do know is that I can't think of anything else but that.

His name was Shakur ... I'm almost for certain he was an angel whom referred to me as his brother.

I have some wild stories that are way deeper then this one but this is one that I'm still waiting for to manifest.

Peace n Blessings

Negative meeting: I was a a greyhound bus station

before I read the rest of that statement, I must say that the WEIRDEST things happen on greyhound buses and stations, lol............now back to reading.

Positive encounter: I had just broken up with my wife in 1997 and I was go -ing thro-ugh IT!!! I started drinking like I was going crazy but then this brotha who I met at work while I was going through the break room asked me if I could help him get a job. I said ... sure ... so then I helped him get the job. Mind you, I didn't know him from a can of paint, but I always feel it is my moral duties to help the fam ...

This brotha and I became friends and we started working out together. I mean this brotha was pushing 565 lbs on bench press while I was struggling at 300 lbs ... Now watch what happened ... The brotha got me off of the bottle and had me at the gym for 2 weeks pushing me to my limit while I was trying to get him to drink with me and feel my so-called pain.

In two weeks I was back to my 415 lbs bench press and feeling good. We then went to the book store after a those two weeks (barnes & nobles) and I went straight to the New Age section and started looking at book while he sat down on the comfie chair ... I saw him glance back at me and when I turned back to the books I saw a book by Neal Donald Walsh ... Conversations with God and it immediately caught my attention so I sat down and read 48 pages.

After I was finished We left and we began to speak about my wife sitting at some bench which I don't remember which one ... (note: I was living n Las Vegas at the time) and we sat and talked on the bench as brothas because I was starting to think like hey whow playa ... what's the due?

But I think he sensed that and he said, " Your my brotha and we have to part ways, we are like these doves" and two doves flew over our heads and went into separate directions ... and then he said, but when that day comes again ... we shall meet back up again when that time has come ...

I haven't seen him since and that was years ago ... was he an angel who only came into my life for no long than 3 weeks? I don't know but what I do know is that I can't think of anything else but that.

His name was Shakur ... I'm almost for certain he was an angel whom referred to me as his brother.

I have some wild stories that are way deeper then this one but this is one that I'm still waiting for to manifest.

Peace n Blessings

wow........i'm speechless.......

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back