Black Spirituality Religion : Has Anyone Ever Had An Experience With A Divine Force who is Human?

Jahari Kavi

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 12, 2008
Houston, Texas
Occupation
Self Development
If so then share.

My experience came a couple of years back while me and my friends sat in a cafe discussing plans on an organization we were planning to form. Out of nowhere this brother comes up to our table and asks us what we're discussing? We answer him, and from there this dude goes into a very "deep" spiritual conversation. It shook the entire table...At the end of the conversation this brother gives us a business card to contact him at. The next day I google the business...and it doesn't exist....I call the number and it had been disconnected from what I remember............It was an "eerie" experience that I'll never forget.

If so then share.

My experience came a couple of years back while me and my friends sat in a cafe discussing plans on an organization we were planning to form. Out of nowhere this brother comes up to our table and asks us what we're discussing? We answer him, and from there this dude goes into a very "deep" spiritual conversation. It shook the entire table...At the end of the conversation this brother gives us a business card to contact him at. The next day I google the business...and it doesn't exist....I call the number and it had been disconnected from what I remember............It was an "eerie" experience that I'll never forget.
I don't recall any experiences like that, but when I was younger, I had Astral Guardians that were always with me.

If so then share.

All the time dog! Just get used to it. once u allow the energy to flow your electormagnetic energy will bring what ever u desire. The last couple of years have been nothing short of remarkable regarding the individuals i "just happen to meet" There is more to come to get tripped out yet. hotep

All the time dog! Just get used to it. once u allow the energy to flow your electormagnetic energy will bring what ever u desire. The last couple of years have been nothing short of remarkable regarding the individuals i "just happen to meet" There is more to come to get tripped out yet. hotep

@JKavi
That sounds like something from the Twilight Zone!! Do you remember what he spoke about or what he looked like?

@E.Goodman
How does one go about allowing this energy to flow? and if you don't mind, please share some of your experiences. Additionally, I have always wanted to ask you if you have ever used an Ouija board?

Best wishes
Amazon1979

@JKavi
That sounds like something from the Twilight Zone!! Do you remember what he spoke about or what he looked like?

lol, man you tellin me. He just talked about some of the bible's old testament, the term "anti-semite", european invasions of africa, the potential dangers we had ahead of us for trying to initiate change, the dangers that surround us in our everyday environments, etc. Although i didn't agree with everything he said or all of his interpretations, in the long run I appreciated it. I found out a lot about myself and a lot about the people that were attempting to start the organization with me.

How does one go about allowing this energy to flow? and if you don't mind, please share some of your experiences. Additionally, I have always wanted to ask you if you have ever used an Ouija board?

I know this question isn't directed at me, but I like to talk, lol....so I'll address some of it. At the time I was finding a lot of spiritual comfort in Islam, and I often wonder if my strong spirituality at the time had something to do with that individual being brought into my life.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back