Black Spirituality Religion : Has Anyone Ever Had An Experience With A Divine Force who is Human?

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Jahari Kavi, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    If so then share.

My experience came a couple of years back while me and my friends sat in a cafe discussing plans on an organization we were planning to form. Out of nowhere this brother comes up to our table and asks us what we're discussing? We answer him, and from there this dude goes into a very "deep" spiritual conversation. It shook the entire table...At the end of the conversation this brother gives us a business card to contact him at. The next day I google the business...and it doesn't exist....I call the number and it had been disconnected from what I remember............It was an "eerie" experience that I'll never forget.

2. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    I don't recall any experiences like that, but when I was younger, I had Astral Guardians that were always with me.

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    All the time dog! Just get used to it. once u allow the energy to flow your electormagnetic energy will bring what ever u desire. The last couple of years have been nothing short of remarkable regarding the individuals i "just happen to meet" There is more to come to get tripped out yet. hotep

4. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    @JKavi
    That sounds like something from the Twilight Zone!! Do you remember what he spoke about or what he looked like?

@E.Goodman
    How does one go about allowing this energy to flow? and if you don't mind, please share some of your experiences. Additionally, I have always wanted to ask you if you have ever used an Ouija board?

Best wishes
    Amazon1979

5. Jahari Kavi

Jahari Kavi Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Self Development
    Ratings:
    +523
    lol, man you tellin me. He just talked about some of the bible's old testament, the term "anti-semite", european invasions of africa, the potential dangers we had ahead of us for trying to initiate change, the dangers that surround us in our everyday environments, etc. Although i didn't agree with everything he said or all of his interpretations, in the long run I appreciated it. I found out a lot about myself and a lot about the people that were attempting to start the organization with me.

I know this question isn't directed at me, but I like to talk, lol....so I'll address some of it. At the time I was finding a lot of spiritual comfort in Islam, and I often wonder if my strong spirituality at the time had something to do with that individual being brought into my life.

6. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759

never used a ouija board never had the urge to. I tend to stand and allow myslef to day dream for that is the easiest thang for me to do know. My best explanation at this regarding energy flow is to not discredit that inner voice. Tellin u to stop some where. Or not to go somewhere. I can only tell u what my mentor told me" shut up and listen" and do what they say! hotep

7. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    Wait a minute, a brotha who likes to talk? then I take back my answer because today I have met a divine force who is human lol.

On a serious note, I appreciate your input; it has brought some measure of comfort because I am on a spiritual journey so maybe along the way, I shall meet such a person that will be the catalyst for a major change.

@E.Goodman - Thanks for that.

Best wishes
    Amazon1979

8. emanuel goodman

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    u all good with me amazon. They are here. why do u think u are here part of your process has brought u to destee.com i know u prob thought u found this site by accident. hotep

9. amazon1979

amazon1979 Banned MEMBER

Student
    Ratings:
    +9
    @ E.Goodman
    They are? interesting,but I can see how that is feasible. And I cannot for the life of me remember how I landed at Destee, lol. Do you remember how you came to find this site?

@Jahari Kavi

Just remembered something that is relevant to this thread. Did you ever read about an online character who called himself 'The Insider?'. He made a few appearances on a certain forum and claimed to be an ET (he certainly spoke like one lol) with inside information on the elite that rule the world, and their plans for mankind. Needless to say it is an interesting read and the whole chat can be downloaded at:

http://rapidshare.com/files/53519852/Revelations_of_an_Insider.pdf.html

or read at
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/403303/The-Revelations-of-an-Elite-Family-Insider-2005

Best wishes,
    Amazon1979

10. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33

then its NOT just me......I have been trying to figure out how I "found" this site and no matter how hard I try I always draw a blank......I really cannot remember....