Black People : Has any one watched "Like it Is" Gil Noble, today??????????

An important and timely show, since the past 3 years

Never missed a show, the greatest show in T.V. history IMO
Im surprised at the people that never heard of it, I was just talking to a sister
thats from N.Y. and 37 yrs old but never heard of the show, but at the same time she said she was watching a movie called: How High ,w/ Method man , and Redman that I really never cared for ... smh go figure:10500:

An important and timely show, since the past 3 years

I watched the last show with Farrakan on Nov. 8th. over the internet.

I don't suppose the 'Ministers' words count as "pity party" nor was he "whining" huh:?:

Anywho... no I did not watch Gil Noble TODAY nor any other days. Over the course of the past few years (@5) I've reduced my t.v. intake and it is now down to bear minimal of checking weather reports in the mornings.
Does his show broadcast in philly:?: and if so, can you help me with providing times or point me in the direction to locate channels here. Based on what I've heard about his broadcast, I would make an attempt to check it out

M.E.
:hearts2:

I watched the last show with Farrakan on Nov. 8th. over the internet.

I don't suppose the 'Ministers' words count as "pity party" nor was he "whining" huh:?:

Anywho... no I did not watch Gil Noble TODAY nor any other days. Over the course of the past few years (@5) I've reduced my t.v. intake and it is now down to bear minimal of checking weather reports in the mornings.
Does his show broadcast in philly:?: and if so, can you help me with providing times or point me in the direction to locate channels here. Based on what I've heard about his broadcast, I would make an attempt to check it out

M.E.
Todays show is of extreme importance
Herb Boyd
Milton Anemadi
Dave Lampell

all tenured Black journalist
round table discussion on the pressing issues of the day and the detrimental effect upon the Black community

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=resources/lifestyle_community/community&id=6650885

Todays show will probably be vid by next Sunday

Ankhur said:
all tenured Black journalist
round table discussion on the pressing issues of the day and the detrimental effect upon the Black community

Thanks for the link!

I just HAVE TO say tho......how is it that what THEY have shared on today's show NOT considered "whining", "crying" or "having a pity party":?:

THAT'S what I hear many HERE saying and doing AS WELL AS offering Solutions...so what's different:?:

M.E.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back