Black People : Harry Potter star beaten,and threatened with death for dating non-muslim

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Amnat77, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Amnat77

Amnat77 Well-Known Member MEMBER

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    A Harry Potter star was beaten, called a "slag" and threatened with death after she met a young man who was not a Muslim, a court heard.

Victim Afshan Azad, 22, played Padma Patil, a classmate of the teenage wizard, in the blockbuster Hollywood films based on the children's books by JK Rowling.

She was assaulted and branded a "prostitute" after meeting a young Hindu man, a relationship which brought anger from her father, Abul Azad, 53, and brother, Ashraf, 28, Manchester Crown Court heard.

The frightened actress later fled through her bedroom window in the family home on Beresford Road in Longsight, Manchester, after threats were made to kill her.

But despite attempts to get her to come to court for the trial of her father and brother, Miss Azad would not attend voluntarily, the court was told.

Both men were charged with making threats to kill her and her brother was also charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm on his sister.

Instead of both going on trial, the prosecution decided to accept a guilty plea of assault by her brother, and both men were formally found not guilty of making threats to kill.

Her father accepted to be bound over to keep the peace for 12 months.

Miss Azad's character was a witch who was in the same year as Harry Potter, played by Daniel Radcliffe, at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry.

Reading from the victim's statement, Richard Vardon QC, prosecuting, said: "My father began saying he would do it, a reference to kill her, as he did not want his sons to have her blood on their hands and he would do time for it. Then she began to feel very scared."

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20101220/tuk-potter-star-assaulted-by-brother-6323e80.html

2. the_hulk

the_hulk Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I never cared much for these ******** that use Islam for thier own hate:whip:

3. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    Lets not delude our ourselves.. Islam sanctions it... and this type of occurrence is too prevalent in Islamic countries/communities for one to just say its ''their own hate''.

4. the_hulk

the_hulk Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    True, you are right about this.

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

No matter how obsurd it looks to an outsider, to an insider it is looked upon as they are trying to protect their women. Islam is not a choice in the East or most places outside of America where Islam is dominant. Especially, for women!

I mean how do you think they have so many muslims in the world? Because if the women is a muslim, she will raise her children to be muslim and so on and on .......

Most are looking thru an Islamic lens with a eurocentric "eye", thus your position....

"how can one fairly asess something from the outside looking in, a majority of the time they will end up wrong!"

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    they breed like animals

they practice gender slavery.

7. Amnat77

professional.
    Ratings:
    +2,622
    you know she would have be been dead if not for her quick exit through the window right?

They protect their women by killing them for dating non-muslims?...i think its moreso mean protecting their Ego..women are seen as property in most islamic communities it has nothing to do with seeing the culture thru eurocentric lenses... they place a higher value on what is in written in a book than on their own flesh and blood

8. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    To a lot of these Muslim women its not slavery - it a way of life but this false idea of democracy is our bad especially when women in this country has been oppressed above and beyond duty.

They wear clothing and cover themselves - which is their act of modesty - yet we want them to walk about with their dress a cm below their draws/panties or whatever you want to call them. I'm not Muslim but I do believe in viewing everything justly - and a Muslim woman is content with her lifestyle; period!!! If she loves it then I like it - and the same goes for an American woman - if she loves it then I like it - as long as she's not bleaching her skin, fake booty pads/implants and breast implants like our American women; she's gold by me. Wait a minute - that's American women doing that - not Muslims!!!

These Muslim women seem happy - its the American women with all of their freedom that doesn't seem happy!!! Interesting!!!

Nye

Ru2religious

9. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,730
    like i said

they practice gender slavery

10. Gorilla

Gorilla Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,399
    She seems like she has enough money. I hope she gets an opportunity to find safer surroundings.