Black People Politics : Harrass a Black man with racial profiling and you win an audience with the president

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Putney Swope, Jul 27, 2009.

1. Putney Swope

Putney Swope Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +139
    The Black folks who are campaining for single payer,
    the Black folks seeking redress from subprime ripoffs,
    the Black folks having thier non rem full paid mortgage homes,
    siezed by crooked developers, under eminant domain,
    the Black folks in the 9th ward whose non damaged homes were destroyed for condos and high rises to take their place,

can't get a sit down with the prez, nor get past his watchdog,
    AIPAC's Rham Emanuel.

But harrass and embarass a Black man in the sanctity of his home, and you not only get to sit and talk with the president but you are rewarded with a beer as well, go figure???!!!

Well.........

he did reward financial gangsters and economic thugs with trillion dollar bailouts

WHO SAYS CRIME DON'T PAY

2. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    Yes...

One can easily how Obama is coming across to people in our midst...

But...

What about elsewhere?

So more than just this one inquiring mind needs to find out the answer to that question too!

FYI...

:SuN020:

3. mazimtaim

mazimtaim Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +50
    :SuN049:

And he has dropped ten points in the polls over this. I supported the brotha. But I wonder if he still thinks his vision of America is all that popular.

4. Josef

Josef Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Electrical wiring tech
    Ratings:
    +411
    In Obama's head...

*Well. so much for a post racial America*....

5. mazimtaim

Ratings:
    +50
    :SuN049:

Well, to his credit, he never said post-racial America. But I betcha he never anticipated this much "White" backlash.

6. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    So...because he invites a white dude to the white house over a situation that was not even a racist one until the professor, the media, and a few black people turned it into that. Is that your reason for not supporting him. There are many reasons not to support any President, it's hilarious that you chose that one.

Truths and Lies come in all Colors

7. mazimtaim

Ratings:
    +50
    I don't think we said we woulldn't support him. Of course I would vote for him again and again. The issue is simple. This is an illustration of why this is society is racist. And just how racist it is. The President commented on the situation. He never said it was racist. And yet he has had to backpeddle because of the awesome power of "Whiteness".

"White" people have made this issue their rallying cry. The extremists are rallying together to teach those darkies a lesson.

8. bigtown

bigtown Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    I hear you my brother, but my point is that when the neighbor phoned 911 she never gave the race of the Professor. She only said that someone was trying to get into the neighbors house. When the cops arrived, they needed to see his ID. He didn't have one, it was locked in his house. If he had his Drivers liscense, they would've checked the address and it all would've been settled at that point. The cops had no choice but to take him in until it all got straightened out. That's what they have to do. No racial slurs. No physical abuse. The Professors ego was hurt, so instead of just calling it a f'd up day, he went racial, and the media fed it to blacks and whites to either piss you off or make you laugh, or just tired of it. Infotainment at it's best. Look for racism you'll most definately find it. As far as O'bama, Don't let your emotion play you.

Truths And Lies Come In All Colors

9. mazimtaim

Ratings:
    +50
    No, you didn't hear me. I so I will enlarge and bold the part that is important. The President never said this was racist. Those words never left his mouth. He said the police department acted stupidly.

But since those words, his poll numbers have plummeted. Note, they didn't plummet over the bank bailout. They didn't plummet over the Wars in Iraq/Afghanistan. They didn't plummet over jobs, economic indicators, or healthcare reform.

They plummeted over a "White" cop in Cambridge. And that is awesome to be hold as your spinning of facts in this case.

As for your account of what happened, please show us a report supporting your version of events.

Thank you.

10. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,531
    Also my vote of no confidence as regards former affirmative action 'recruits' as present day 'leaders' etc.

The sort of leaders who continue to get my props do it the old fashioned way:

As in?

They earn it!

FYI...

:SuN044: