Black People : Haroon ullah revelation on Digital World War: Islamists, Extremists, and the Fight for Cyber Supremacy

haroonullahUSA

Oct 10, 2019
Famous American author, Haroon Ullah, is an educator, scholar, diplomat, and researcher who focuses on South Asia and the Middle East, including Pakistan and Afghanistan. Haroon has conducted field researcher in many places, often Pakistan, where he studied the roots of Islamic Extremism and conducted field experiments.

Haroon Ullah studied the unprecedented impact of social media across the Middle East, North Africa, and South and Southeast Asia and demonstrates how it has profoundly changed relationships between regimes and peoples and within populations- mostly, but not always, for the better. He examines its apparent inherently “democratic,” anti-establishment revolutionary impact, as well as how religious conservatives and extremist have co-opted various platforms. He goes on to show how political parties, corporations, and governments have learned to exploit digital tools to target and prepared audiences, to ultimately achieve power and status.

haroonullahUSA

Oct 10, 2019
Famous American author, Haroon Ullah, is an educator, scholar, diplomat, and researcher who focuses on South Asia and the Middle East, including Pakistan and Afghanistan. Haroon has conducted field researcher in many places, often Pakistan, where he studied the roots of Islamic Extremism and conducted field experiments.

Haroon Ullah studied the unprecedented impact of social media across the Middle East, North Africa, and South and Southeast Asia and demonstrates how it has profoundly changed relationships between regimes and peoples and within populations- mostly, but not always, for the better. He examines its apparent inherently “democratic,” anti-establishment revolutionary impact, as well as how religious conservatives and extremists have co-opted various platforms. He goes on to show how political parties, corporations, and governments have learned to exploit digital tools to target and prepared audiences, to ultimately achieve power and status.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Black People : Guide to the education & work of Haroon Ullah Black People Open Forum 0
willa Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation 13: The beast to 666 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 88
Amira Alima Nadir Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation 12:3-17 & Rev. 13 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 4
TruthHitman Black Hebrew Israelites : Revelation 6 - The Six Seals Understanding Black Hebrew Israelites Study Group 17
Michael Smith Black Spirituality Religion : REVELATION 1 part 2 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Bishop Black Poetry : Revelation of Peace (Got My Head Back Together) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
G Black Christians : Revelation 2 Christian Study Group 1
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : WHAT AN INCREDIBLE FRUIT!--A REVELATION ABOUT A FOOD FOR HEALING…FOR BLACK UNITY… Chevron Dove 52
S Black Poetry : revelation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
S Jails / Prisons : Stephen Fry on American Prison Facts - British Humor Or Revelation Of Shame and Degradation In USA? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 3
S Black People : The Revelation Of The Pyramids Black People Open Forum 2
noor100 Black Muslims : Qur'an:The Last and Final Revelation Islam Study Group 0
Mikha'el Black Poetry : Contemplation(Revelation) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ankhur Black Entertainment : 007 Bond movie; Haiti revelation Black Entertainment 5
Keita Kenyatta Black Spirituality Religion : Book of Revelation and Book of Daniel Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
cherryblossom Black Christians : Revelation 4:3 Christian Study Group 23
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : REVELATION ABOUT THE UNIVERSE Chief Elder Osiris 0
asimplepoet Black Poetry : Revelation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
R Black Poetry : BOOK OF REVELATION Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : The Time Now Is For Divine Black Revelation And Not Recitation Chief Elder Osiris 0
M Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
V Black Poetry : Frustration To Revelation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
U Black Spirituality Religion : Do You Receive Revelation? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 10
MzBlkAngel Black Poetry : Revelation of Visions..... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
S who has been watching Revelation. Black Men 0
1poetsought Black Poetry : The Revelation Won't Be Televised Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 19
I Black Spirituality Religion : El's Holy Injiyl The Book Of Revelation Chapter 8 , < Part One > Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
M Black Spirituality Religion : Revelation Chapter 1 Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 30
I Black Spirituality Religion : El's Holy Injiyl ~ The Book Revelation Chapter 14 The Mark Of The Beast Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 3
I Black Spirituality Religion : The Book Of El's Holy Injiyl Revelation < F.Y.I.O. > Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 1
A Black Spirituality Religion : A Revelation of TRUE Faith Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 8
M Black Poetry : Revelation and Redemption! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Bishop Black Poetry : The Revelation of the Bishop Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 12
M Quiet Poetry Lounge : Revelation Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
M Black Poetry : ~My Revelation~ Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
L Black Poetry : Call Me By My Name (Self-Revelation) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
alyce Quiet Poetry Lounge : revelation (night whispers) Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
F Black Spirituality Religion : Let's Get a Revelation ! Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 9
S Black Poetry : A Revelation In Poetic Missive Form/unavailable 2 Me Face 2 Face Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
S Black Poetry : Revelation In Poetic Missive Form/unavailable Face 2 Face Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0