Black Short Stories : Harlem Heat (Pt 2)

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Legacy21, May 25, 2003.

1. Legacy21

Legacy21 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Poet All Day, Everyday
    Ratings:
    +7
    “Nikki, I know I hurt you. Baby, I know I was wrong, but all that **** happened before I new how much I loved you. How much I cared. I didn’t know about Tia until Catie told me. I know I was dead wrong for lying to you about my daughter and Catie for so long, but I never wanted to hurt you. If I could take it all back, I would. Baby, you just don’t know how much pain burns in my heart ever since we have been apart. I have not loved another woman since you. I don’t care how much you hate me, but baby you gotta forgive me and move on. Even if you won’t come back to me, you gotta let this go for yourself. You’ll never be truly happy if you don’t!” He cried passionately as he voice lowered to a husky whisper.

The tears flowed freely down Nikki’s face now. She stared into RaVon’s face and could see the sincerity and heartache shining in them. She trembled as she slumped back to the floor. “Oh Vonny!” she sobbed as she collapsed into his arms. “I hated you! I hated you so much. It hurt so bad, and I could not understand why. I did not listen. It did not matter to me then, because I was too hurt to hear you, or understand. My heart felt as if it had been shattered into a million pieces. My mind would scream “Why!? Why!?”. My agony was so intense that I could not look at you, hear your voice, or even your name. I had to leave to save my sanity.” she confessed as she cried harshly on his shoulder. He stroked her hair, and the tears fell from his eyes as he listened. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry. With all my heart I beg you, baby, please, please forgive me. I know I hurt you, I hurt with you. Baby, when you walked out my life you took the only love I have ever wanted or needed so badly from a woman. It was like the sunshine just disappeared forever, and I was consumed in the darkness of pain. But, baby, my heart and mind just would not let me forget you. I had to know if I stood one more chance of getting you back. Nikki, I love you” Nikki’s chest rose and fell with deeper sobs. He tightened his hold around her, and rocked her gently in his arms. They cried together for a long moment, and then Nikki looked up into his face and spoke in weak voice; “RaVon I never stopped loving you. Not ever. Even when I thought I hated you the love inside would not go away. I tried so hard to forget you through college, dancing, even my fiancé. But Michael isn’t you, and all I ever wanted was you. When you came to visit me up here, back in 98 I fought the urge to breakdown crying. I could not let you know how much I still loved you. Vonny, I need you. I love you, I love you!” she cried.

Fresh tears spilled down RaVon’s cheeks as he turned her face tenderly up to his. He had been waiting so long to here these words. They went straight to his heart, and filled him with unexplainable joy. He leaned down and tentatively captured her lips with hers. That first kiss was filled with tenderness and uncertainty, as if it were the first time they had ever kissed. But as they continued to kiss each other more deeply, their passion grew fierce and demanding. Nikki threaded her arms around his neck as she rubbed her fingers through his wavy red hair. RaVon grasped her silky brown locks and caressed her breast lightly as he tasted the full sweetness of her mouth. “Oh Nikki, I have been waiting for this moment so long” he breathed deeply as they kissed passionately. “Oh, baby...” she moaned softly as he ran his fingers up and down her spine. “So have I, so have I.” she whispered. Their bodies tingled as their kisses continued to deepen. It seemed as if they could not get close enough as they pressed their bodies against one another. Soon RaVon and Nikki were all over each other on the floor kissing, touching, groping, sighing, and moaning. Nikki’s body was on fire and she wanted him right now. “Vonny” she whispered “I want you so bad...” His green eyes pierced into hers and he kissed her with enough force to take her breath away. In moments, their clothes lay in a discarded array. His lips and tongue moved all over her body. When he moved down between her thighs Nikki’s eyes widened. Her body arched as she felt his tongue delve into the slick heat of her wetness. “Oh Vonny!” she cried and bit her lips. She twisted and moaned until she could not take anymore. He moved his mouth back to her breast, and sucked on her nipples until she was panting. She dragged his body against hers and kissed him deeply. “Please baby...” she begged restlessly. With a passionate surge, he entered her, and her body quaked uncontrollably. Her body rose and fell beneath his gentle thrusts. But then he began to move faster inside of her until he was humping her forcefully. She moaned and cried out in ecstasy, as he sweated and cried her name in her ear.

Their bodies joined in a timeless, sensual groove upon the hardwood-polished floor. “Oh, Nikki, Nikki, Nikki.” RaVon gasped as he moved inside of her. Their blood raced, and they moved in an erratic frenzy against one another. “Ohh!” Nikki cried as she began to climax, and RaVon no longer able to control himself came forcefully inside of Nikki. They lay against one another, panting, and wet, and now they cried together as they held one another tightly. Suddenly they were startled by a strangled gasp. Nikki’s eyes rose in alarm and dismay as she looked up to see Michael standing in the doorway. RaVon followed Nikki’s gaze, but did not release her, or make any movement from her.

2. MonaGirl2003

MonaGirl2003 New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    [email protected]!!!! I can't believe that ended that way.
    You are a good writer, and RaVon must have super
    game. I just hope Nikki doesnt get her feelings hurt
    again. That was a good Peace (Piece)

3. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    indeed this was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
    pt. 3

4. dnommo

dnommo Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher of English, Literature & Poetry
    Ratings:
    +15
    playa playa that RaVon is...much game and a good read...

5. Monetary

Monetary going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Economist
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +236
    This is very good.