Black Positive People : Harlem grassroots organization demystefies coding with Free Courses for young adults

What a fine idea; a free education in what may interest one.

The only ahem 'small' problem I have is that for the one receiving 'the free education' it's not really free because the rent still has to get paid, the lights need to stay on, the water and electric needs to still run and food still has to be in the frig when hungry and all even more pressing if one has a family. Oh and I almost forgot ya got to study in between all those little problems if the free is to mean anything.
Education can be ADVERTISED as free but........it's hardly free.
Hello hello reparations.

The only ahem 'small' problem I have is that for the one receiving 'the free education' it's not really free because the rent still has to get paid, the lights need to stay on, the water and electric needs to still run and food still has to be in the frig when hungry and all even more pressing if one has a family.
Hello hello reparations.
:11100:um, reasonable ?????

:11100:um, reasonable ?????

Honestly I don't really know if it's reasonable or not brother.
I was just talking off the top of my head on what 'free' could actually mean. Doing a little closer scan this morning I still have a few question on how it's set up. Scheduling, what the obligations are for attendance and time needed for study and development outside of class because it's obvious those who garner a spot in the program is going to need some outside resources at their finger tips. How many days in the week are committed to class and how many hours within those class days everything else needs to be set aside two hours? 4 hours? the whole day? One day a week? Two days? Three? And at sixteen weeks it is no short commitment however it's set up.

The Disrupt Harlem Squad sounds like a very cool place to be for doing good.

The only ahem 'small' problem I have is that for the one receiving 'the free education' it's not really free because the rent still has to get paid, the lights need to stay on, the water and electric needs to still run and food still has to be in the frig when hungry and all even more pressing if one has a family. Oh and I almost forgot ya got to study in between all those little problems if the free is to mean anything.
Hello hello reparations.
Do you know how much coding courses cost in NYC??

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back