Black People : Hard Truth For People of Afrikan Descent

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by SpiritualONE, Oct 24, 2007.

1. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
  2. mrron

mrron Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5
    The article is a well written dissertation on Black paranoia. Why do we always think that this so called white supremacy is about domination of us? The Chinese are the biggest threat to this system you refer to as White supremacy, they are not taking orders from whites, and if we keep depending on them for loans, they will be dictating terms to the west. They already have a middle class that is larger tha the entire US population. Their thirst for energy dwarfs ours, and they are capable of sending an army of millions into the middle east to take whatever resources they need, they will not be nice about it either.

Their economy is growing by leaps and bounds, and they will surpass the US this century in production and wealth.
    There is all kinds of opposition to whites, the mexican's are stagged to cause an amnesty for illegal aliens to not only stay here, but to get citizenship ahead of legal immigrants, under a new bill called the DREAM ACT. The richest man in the world is a Mexican. Their are Japanese billionaires, Nigerian billionaires, Argentinian billionaires also, money equals power.

They use to say "the sun never set's on british soil". When was the last time you heard that? That "was" white supremacy. The actions by the government through the patriot act was put in place to allow law enforcement to investigate potential terrorist without hinderance, not to create a police state. If we became a police state, the whole idea of white supremacy would just die, because white's themselves would retaliate, where then would that concept fit in?

The world is slowly being destroyed by global warming, caused by industrialization. People are losing respect for these white people who caused all of this, they will lose their power and investments because of this.

Al Sharpton needs to get a life, he is not the kind of leader we need anymore. Most of our most famous leaders in the past were young and vibrant with new ideas, most were in their twenties when they took on the challenge, where are they? We need leadership that will help us learn how to compete in this new world, not people who want to fight for rights that we already have. Sharpton and Jackson both are always defending people who are accused of commiting crimes, most are even guilty. I'm not saying they don't need to defended, but that is what lawyers are for. We need thousands of leaders now, not just one national leader to speak for us all. Every household needs a leader, he is often referred to as a father. When we do that, we won't have any further need for this discussion or what I call black paranoia of the white man.

3. Zulile

Zulile Well-Known Member MEMBER

HR/Finance
    Ratings:
    +103
    Excellent article!! Thank you for sharing.

4. FaithSoulSistah

FaithSoulSistah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    "White supremacy (WS) is the name of the game and Black people have been its greatest asset and promoter."

Sad, but true. All of the examples were on point. We definitely need consciousness raising because we are playing a big role in pepetuating this system of racism which oppresses us. Great post.

5. IntelligentNoir

IntelligentNoir Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +74
    Wow this is a really good read. I actually ventured over to this brotheror sisters site, and there was some other pretty interesting stuff for the mind.

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    if that were the case the jews would have ruled germany

no, power equals money

7. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    It amazes me how whites can do alll the things they have done to us and when we say something about it we are dismissed as being paranoid.That is human nature--if it ain't happening to yuo it ain't happening.

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    On point!

9. SpiritualONE

SpiritualONE Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +48
    Thanks for the feedback!

Afrikan people are in dire straits today and our problem is only going to get worse unless we come up with a standard of leadership that can free our minds from the dependency mentality of the past. When I write about dependency, I'm referring to our penchant for begging the government when we have manpower enough to take care of our own problems. I'm not repudiating the reparations movement when I write against begging the government; I'm addressing the fact that we have become too dependent upon people in power to do something for us when we must do for ourselves. I firmly believe that our problem mainly is a result of selfishly unorganized and incompetent leadership that promotes white supremacy. Faith Soul Sistah is definitely on point.

We have been exposed to eloquent speeches from charismatic figureheads, who when carefully scrutinized, are nothing but covert skirt chasers who quickly abandon our confused and misguided communities when dollars from big corporations are donated to their charity funds. There is no surprise that we have gotten worse when you have leadership like that. If it sounds like I'm implying that our leadership has been for sale in the past, I would say that you are on the right track, however, there have been a few noteworthy exceptions. There was Malcolm X and before him there was Marcus Garvey. Their plan was to unite the Afrikans brothers and sisters so we could build our own empire that is free from the blood money of our oppressors. They knew that it would be a difficult task but each of them worked their butts off to free the minds of Afrikan people so they could rid themselves of an ignorant strategy of begging a culture who has done everything imaginable to destroy many of your people. Both men also put truth above religion because they knew that TRUTH was higher than any religion. It appears that they both knew that their mission was bigger than their ego because they put their life on the line by saying things that needed to be said in a society that condones human suffering. In essence, they were men who had a sincerity about their mission and they had a visionary quality about them that attracted people to them. These are the type of men who we need to emulate as a standard for true leadership because their TRUTH and hardwork has overshadowed many of our so-called leaders of today.

What we seem to have in our ranks of so-called leaders today are people who espouse rhetorical solutions without a strategy to implement it. I can agree with economic boycotts, but I feel that marching has outlived its usefulness. The Jena march verifies that point.

10. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    you can whine about what is wrong or you can create what is right.