Pan Africanism : Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by mkhaya lo', Jan 2, 2003.

1. mkhaya lo'

mkhaya lo' Well-Known Member MEMBER

Journalist
    Rand Park Ridge, Johannesburg, South Africa.
    Ratings:
    +6
    It is good to be back after such a long break...I have had some pretty interesting events take place in my life...first of all, love life wise, things just really sucked. My boyfriend took off like two weeks before christmas, I still don't know where he is, but I hear he is okay...so to hell with him. If Thandi reads this she'll probably be on some " I told u so" tip, well, we never learn do we"??? otherwise I'm still black and strong and learning as always...

In and around Africa, some interesting developments have also taken place.. The Congo war seems to be over, a peace deal was signed in December. And with the cricket world cup in Zimbabwe, it will be fascinating to watch the countries that Boycott the games...

Here in South Africa, the road death toll on the roads just over the festive season is standing a like 1012 or something..there are a hectic amount of accidents on the roads at this time of the year...people driving to and fro vacations and we have "taxi' " which are the normal mode of transport -they are meant to take about 15 people but with overloading one can even get 25 people inside...most of them are not roadworthy and they are the ones that cause the most accidents.. not to mention the passengers inside.

But otherwise, i'm finish with my HOnours in Journalism, I'm actually looking foward to going to the COlumbia school of JOurnalism in New York...I'm going to start applying soon. so please be praying. My family is well and I really hope to hear more from u folks.. please reply from time to time...

lo'

2. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,689
    Sister mkhaya lo' ... Happy New Year !!!

Hoping all the best for you ... sending warm wishes into the atmosphere ... just for you!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee