Black People : Happy New Year Brother Orison

HODEE

Alonewolf
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jul 2, 2003
Orisons

When I started this post. It was to let you know I retracted my suggestion to modify your tag.

To follow up with you and bring our postings from behind the scene. Not pretty in many respects it is what it is. I am bringing them forward.

Our communications were in PM. I did let you know I have nothing to hide and I was going to post and share those postings and conversations.

The link below are yours and my postings. Where the original post can be read instead of how it is posted here. Private postings I am currently having with you.
You posted your poetry online publically to be seen. On another web site your sharing freely.
======================================
https://destee.com/conversations/26223/
======================================
Conversations >
Happy New Year Brother Orison

1. HODEE
    I did a follow up and removed some of my post on ( Cosby is Guilty.. Let him go Free )
    Thanks for reading and responding.

Any new years resolutions you plan on keeping?
    Someone started a post about that. I don't make them anymore..

I haven't worked out all of the distractions that often derail well laid out plans.

Someone wrote once. How do you eat an elephant?
    One bite at a time.

So life being as dynamic and large in what happens. I take it on, one bite at a time.

2. Orisons

Don’t you feel totally emasculated by the manner in which non-whites generally, people of African ethnicity specifically can be murdered by whites in the USA, UK and worldwide in the 21st century, and we STILL cannot do anything about it/fulfil our role as MEN with regard to protecting our women and children and even ourselves?

Additionally, isn't it our primary responsibility as people of African ethnicity to impart a DO FOR SELF ethos in our people generally, youth/FUTURE specifically as [demonstrated by the Japanese, Koreans, Chinese and Indians with even some of the Semites of Iran, Syria and Libya trying to make the play too] opposed to even our more experienced political leaders like Robert Mugabe expecting China or anyone else who isn’t AFRICAN to EVER be rationally focused on DOING anything [constructive in anyone’s best interest but their own] to really move us forward in the 21st century?

Doesn’t the maelstrom of confusion in our communities in the USA, UK and the rest of the Diaspora which often degenerates into total murderous MAYHEM in the more strategically natural resource rich regions of Africa highlight the crux of the grief we face both individually and collectively due to the fact that most of our people, especially our leadership is in the main comprised of somewhat inept very obviously totally lost and genuinely confused Coloureds, Negroes, Black NEGROBOTS as opposed to fully conscious Africans?

3. HODEE

Orisons said:

Don’t you feel totally emasculated by the manner in which non-whites generally, people of African ethnicity specifically can be murdered by whites in the USA, UK and worldwide in the 21st century, and we STILL cannot do anything about it/fulfil our role as MEN with regard to protecting our women and children and even ourselves?

Additionally, isn't it our primary responsibility as people of African ethnicity to impart a DO FOR SELF ethos in our people generally, youth/FUTURE specifically as [demonstrated by the Japanese, Koreans, Chinese and Indians with even some of the Semites of Iran, Syria and Libya trying to make the play too] opposed to even our more experienced political leaders like Robert Mugabe expecting China or anyone else who isn’t AFRICAN to EVER be rationally focused on DOING anything [constructive in anyone’s best interest but their own] to really move us forward in the 21st century?

Doesn’t the maelstrom of confusion in our communities in the USA, UK and the rest of the Diaspora which often degenerates into total murderous MAYHEM in the more strategically natural resource rich regions of Africa highlight the crux of the grief we face both individually and collectively due to the fact that most of our people, especially our leadership is in the main comprised of somewhat inept very obviously totally lost and genuinely confused Coloureds, Negroes, Black NEGROBOTS as opposed to fully conscious Africans?

==============================================
  4. 2617.jpg

No Orisons
    I agree with you on much of this post. I don't feel emasculated.

It is our primary responsibility as people of African ethnicity to impart a DO FOR SELF ethos ( attitude) being aware that writing out comments like capping someone, or doing violence possibly would boomerang back in some manner. There are ways other than what the councilman recommended and no penalty goes with it. No one in authority, the media and in government will change nothing until all of the officials, rich people loosing money are effected. Not supporting their institutions is a avenue.. one that is critical to them is their television and media revenue. Think of how many other institutions would feel they have been emasculated and feel the change if that change is instituted.

I went over six months once not watching a single day of television. I couldn't at that time. A friend in college I was staying with didn't have one, so we spent our days studying, cooking and having friends visit us in the dorm and listening to music. We went down and played ping-pong or toured the campus and flirted with the ladies but no television was watched.

5. HODEE
    Orisons
    On the post Brother oldsoul posted.
    You alluded to question my ethnicity.
    You have issues.

If you haven't heard it and I know you have. Your ethnicity is in question.
    You come weak, when you feel your not making progress on some nonsense you repeat and then you want to attack. Grow up Mr. Manager.
    Then in private conversations you and I are having right now. You have a whole new personality.
    Seriously you have issues. I asked you not to do what your doing there... diverting the thread.
    Matter of fact, put your Paleface, bow down to the Lords of London photo up.

6. Orisons

[QUOTE="HODEE, convMessage: 32149, member: 2617" https://destee.com/threads/mississi...police-chasing-petty-crooks-in-jackson.85202/

(CNN)A city councilman fed up with police from other counties racing after small-time crooks in his Jackson, Mississippi, neighborhood has called for residents to throw things at officers in pursuit.

Now, the governor and a county sheriff are threatening to have prosecutors investigate him over the suggestion.

Councilman Kenneth Stokes has a reputation of saying what he thinks and stirring controversy.

"Let's get rocks; let's get bricks, and let's get bottles,"
    ==============================================
    No Orisons
    I agree with you on much of this post. I don't feel emasculated.

That councilman is my kind of guy because he spoke out, is in a position of power and decided either in the heat of the moment or thru thought out contemplation that he was going to place his personal freedom, on the line to speak-out and recommend something for the citizens to do immediately.
    " If you know something is wrong or bad.

And say nothing. Or do nothing."

"You are a Bad Person."

If you are someone in power or government, have money and influence in and over society and know something is wrong or bad.

And say nothing. Or do nothing."

"You are a Very Bad Person."

The above councilman is facing jail time and fines when they complete charging him with exciting violence, rioting.

It is our primary responsibility as people of African ethnicity to impart a DO FOR SELF ethos ( attitude) being aware that writing out comments like capping someone, or doing violence possibly would boomerang back in some manner. There are ways other than what the councilman recommended and no penalty goes with it. No one in authority, the media and in government will change nothing until all of the officials, rich people loosing money are effected. Not supporting their institutions is a avenue.. one that is critical to them is their television and media revenue. Think of how many other institutions would feel they have been emasculated and feel the change if that change is instituted.

I went over six months once not watching a single day of television. I couldn't at that time. A friend in college I was staying with didn't have one, so we spent our days studying, cooking and having friends visit us in the dorm and listening to music. We went down and played ping-pong or toured the campus and flirted with the ladies but no television was watched. /QUOTE]

Though your economic boycott is an interesting idea, isn’t it far to slow while STILL allowing maliciously evil PIGS to walk the streets completely unhindered having brutalized and murdered people that they are legally mandated to serve and protect; post knee capping they will at least KNOW that crime doesn’t pay, that there are penalties, as underlined by the fact that THEY wouldn’t dream of attacking Italian Americans in this way, would THEY?

Isn’t knee capping these PIGS the absolute minimum we should do to these RETARDS in police uniform as standard [the sooner we start the better], in fact the only reason that I don’t publicly state an Eye for Eye is due to the fact that murdering them would make US as despicably cowardly/fundamentally EVIL as they ALL are [murdering women and children, filling our people with bullet holes out of pure maliciously EVIL racist HATE]?

7. Orisons
  8. [QUOTE="HODEE, convMessage: 32150, member: 2617" Orisons

You have issues.

You come weak, when you feel your not making progress on some nonsense you repeat and then you want to attack.

Grow up Mr. Manager.

Then in private conversations you and I are having right now. You have a whole new personality.

Seriously you have issues. I asked you not to do what your doing there... diverting the thread.
    Matter of fact, put your Paleface, bow down to the Lords of London photo up./QUOTE]

WHATEVER!

I could more comfortably cope with your perspective and rationale if you were at least a PALEFACE in that I’m on that so long and torturous trek out of the CLUELESS CRETIN/ NEGROBOT ZONE myself, but you’re never going to start trying to get out, are you, if you truly don’t KNOW that you’re in there?

At the moment when we leave this plane of existence, have to face the ancestors [and their tortured mutilated and murdered siblings] my preference is being one of the men who tried everything I could to protect our people and move them forward in an increasingly openly hostile environment; sucking up to and bowing down to our so consistently despicably cowardly /maliciously EVIL ENEMIES isn’t an option for me, in that I truly don’t KNOW how to do it [can you say the same]!

9. HODEE

Orisons said:
    [QUOTE="HODEE, convMessage: 32150, member: 2617" Orisons

You have issues.

You come weak, when you feel your not making progress on some nonsense you repeat and then you want to attack.

Grow up Mr. Manager.

Matter of fact, put your Paleface, bow down to the Lords of London photo up./QUOTE]

WHATEVER!

I could more comfortably cope with your perspective and rationale if you were at least a PALEFACE in that I’m on that so long and torturous trek out of the CLUELESS CRETIN/ NEGROBOT ZONE myself, but you’re never going to start trying to get out, are you, if you truly don’t KNOW that you’re in there?

At the moment when we leave this plane of existence, have to face the ancestors [and their tortured mutilated and murdered siblings] my preference is being one of the men who tried everything I could to protect our people and move them forward in an increasingly openly hostile environment; sucking up to and bowing down to our so consistently despicably cowardly /maliciously EVIL ENEMIES isn’t an option for me, in that I truly don’t KNOW how to do it [can you say the same]!

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

You wrote a poem ( IN PURPLE no doubt) called RACIAL REALITIES
    EXPLAIN ... the blacked sections below in your poem...if you would. I expect you to keep ducking and dodging direct request to man up and come clean even with a somewhat intelligent response. Expand and tell me about the poem. break it down for me.

Especially
    • ( The primitive BEASTS had no value for GOLD. )
    Wasn't there King's and Queens of Africa.. and how did they not know the value of GOLD.
    • This line is it your perspective, it reads like it is.( "Your guidance" was needed, very obviously )
    DO Tell are you Black, or just like putting down Africans in a European manner, and because you pretend to be down. I already know your too selfish it reads in your other poems where you state you LIE and STEAL.

Since it's on public view ( posted by you ) It can be shared
    Just to help you come to some better understanding and in this new year possibly have a better relationship as a person regardless of your real ethnicity.

=========================================================================

RACIAL REALITIES
    HELP?
    Help began about five hundred years ago,
    We know, all your history books tell us so.
    Intrepid explorers strangely failed to see
    On these many heroic "VOYAGES of DISCOVERY",
    Peoples starving or in any real difficulty.

They obviously needed HELP?, so we're told
    The primitive BEASTS had no value for GOLD.
    Minerals, even diamonds fared little better
    A sad RACIAL/CULTURAL blindness to wealth;
    Probably caused by the so humid/hot weather.

Easy access to food, a part of a whole
    Thus slothful non-creative, an easy role.
    "Your guidance" was needed, very obviously
    To stop this waste, create a strong economy.
    Now the improvement's there for all to see,
    We too can MURDER MILLIONS for Christianity.
    HASTY ORISONS YOU ARE
    In NEED OF FAST PRAYERS Mr hasty
    You never follow thru, and you think your complete. Your flaws are showing.
    They all laugh at :lol: YOU!!! :lol:
    • impatient - ( Piqued ) when some has annoyed you or let you know how shallow you really appear.
    • impetuous - ( unthinking ) your repeating of everything in post, and then your limited creativity. That you post over and over again.
    • That same redundant superfluous repetition (Verbiage) transferred into other post.
    • To appear intelligent, smart or something. Doesn't fly!
    • REPEATING is a flaw of character / CREATIVITY.
    • Using purple show signs
    • Purple. You are artistic and unique. :lol: ....You have a great respect for people ( GOT YOU WRONG )
    • but at times can be arrogant. ( GOT YOU RIGHT ) see I knew there was a flaw in your PROGRAMMING.
    • Your half screwed UP! But your ARROGANCE does smell and show.
    • thoughtless - ( selfish ) You are a decent poet. But I know there is something your afraid of.
    • Maybe it is " love never received can not be understood or shown " , which appears as a heartless nature, or the lack of love not gotten as a child.
    PERSONAL/RELATIONSHIPS
    TRUTH!
    PAIN EVASION, avoiding potentially hurtful situations,
    Longings concealed, REJECTION tempering all their appeal
    A free SPIRIT doing solitary, trying hard to break free.
    Pure loving aspirations ABORTED, leaving so tragically;
    A lonely lost butterfly totally unsure of where/how to be.
    • Lastly.. HASTY...ORISONS ( FAST PRAYER ) I have doubts about you being a black man.

10. HODEE

SOCIAL CRITIQUES
    SPEED?

Got to be sharp/awake, forget give and take,
    Got to have greed for everything I might need.
    Got to find/make money, ensure my milk and honey,
    Got to be successful, get by, even by theft and lies.

Everything is TAKE, making big profits/BREAKS,
    As velocity's the key to elevating monetarily.
    Hit them very hard and fast, or you will be last,
    Left with nothing to gain/make or deviously take.

Failing to try to win has got to be the worst sin,
    Ecstasy is being first, quenching the glory thirst.
    Sadly if you're last there's only an empty glass
    To forcefully instil a very hungry winning will.
    FASTER, we've been passed; you're all far too slow;
    Look! LEMMINGS showing us all the way we need to go.

============================
    This poem of yours is a total put down of the Black Community.
    The CLUELESS CRETIN/ NEGROBOT
    You refer us as
    Your too close, born of a LEMMING
    Hurt by your birth and past.
    your ASHAMED you must face that
    Your mixed and you know that
    So deal with your short comings and learn to get along with that
    Surrounded by your daily peer troop
    You find hard to measure up and be with the group

Come on take a look, close the door behind you to the COOP ( an enclosure, cage, or pen, usually with bars or wires, in which fowls or other small animals are confined for fattening) your in this life to stay.

[QUOTE="HODEE, convMessage: 32153, member: 2617"

You wrote a poem ( IN PURPLE no doubt) called RACIAL REALITIES

EXPLAIN ... the blacked sections below in your poem...if you would. I expect you to keep ducking and dodging direct request to man up and come clean even with a somewhat intelligent response. Expand and tell me about the poem. break it down for me.

Especially

• ( The primitive BEASTS had no value for GOLD. )
Wasn't there King's and Queens of Africa.. and how did they not know the value of GOLD.

• This line is it your perspective, it reads like it is.( "Your guidance" was needed, very obviously )
DO Tell are you Black, or just like putting down Africans in a European manner, and because you pretend to be down. I already know your too selfish it reads in your other poems where you state you LIE and STEAL.

Since it's on public view ( posted by you ) It can be shared

Just to help you come to some better understanding and in this new year possibly have a better relationship as a person regardless of your real ethnicity.

=========================================================================

RACIAL REALITIES
HELP?

Help began about five hundred years ago,
We know, all your history books tell us so.
Intrepid explorers strangely failed to see
On these many heroic "VOYAGES of DISCOVERY",
Peoples starving or in any real difficulty.

They obviously needed HELP?, so we're told
The primitive BEASTS had no value for GOLD.
Minerals, even diamonds fared little better
A sad RACIAL/CULTURAL blindness to wealth;
Probably caused by the so humid/hot weather.

Easy access to food, a part of a whole
Thus slothful non-creative, an easy role.
"Your guidance" was needed, very obviously
To stop this waste, create a strong economy.
Now the improvement's there for all to see,
We too can MURDER MILLIONS for Christianity.

HASTY ORISONS YOU ARE

In NEED OF FAST PRAYERS Mr hasty

You never follow thru, and you think your complete. Your flaws are showing.

They all laugh at :lol:YOU!!! :lol:

• impatient - ( Piqued ) when some has annoyed you or let you know how shallow you really appear.
  • impetuous - ( unthinking ) your repeating of everything in post, and then your limited creativity. That you post over and over again.
  • That same redundant superfluous repetition (Verbiage) transferred into other post.
  • To appear intelligent, smart or something. Doesn't fly!
  • REPEATING is a flaw of character / CREATIVITY.
  • Using purple show signs
  • Purple. You are artistic and unique. :lol:....You have a great respect for people ( GOT YOU WRONG )
  • but at times can be arrogant. ( GOT YOU RIGHT ) see I knew there was a flaw in your PROGRAMMING.
  • Your half screwed UP! But your ARROGANCE does smell and show.
  • thoughtless - ( selfish ) You are a decent poet. But I know there is something your afraid of.
  • Maybe it is " love never received can not be understood or shown " , which appears as a heartless nature, or the lack of lovenot gotten as a child.
PERSONAL/RELATIONSHIPS

TRUTH!

PAIN EVASION, avoiding potentially hurtful situations,

Longings concealed, REJECTION tempering all their appeal

A free SPIRIT doing solitary, trying hard to break free.

Pure loving aspirations ABORTED, leaving so tragically;

A lonely lost butterfly totally unsure of where/how to be.

• Lastly.. HASTY...ORISONS ( FAST PRAYER ) I have doubts about you being a black man.
/QUOTE] Why not ASK YOURSELF Mr OVERVIEW why my webpage's straightforward instructions are too complex for your functional literacy to unravel [RACIAL REALITIES, CULTURAL CRITIQUES, SOCIAL CRITIQUES, MUSIC, AESTHETICS, PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS are the thematic sections my collection of 65 poems is divided into, with one example from each posted on this webpage as exemplified by poems like HELP? & TRUTH!], is probably the REAL reason you and your ilk find my posts on Destee so challenging, perhaps/nice try though? ROFL

BTW, I'm liking the "decent poet" critique but you are correct in that despite the dark brown skin and curly/kinky black haired man I see when I look in the mirror I am NOT a totally lost and confused Coloured Black NEGROBOT but a consciously AFRICAN MAN who has regained enough of his psychic equilibrium as to be getting back into alignment with the DIVINE WILL!

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

Last edited:
[QUOTE="HODEE, convMessage: 32154, member: 2617"

SOCIAL CRITIQUES
SPEED?

Got to be sharp/awake, forget give and take,
Got to have greed for everything I might need.
Got to find/make money, ensure my milk and honey,
Got to be successful, get by, even by theft and lies.

Everything is TAKE, making big profits/BREAKS,
As velocity's the key to elevating monetarily.
Hit them very hard and fast, or you will be last,
Left with nothing to gain/make or deviously take.

Failing to try to win has got to be the worst sin,
Ecstasy is being first, quenching the glory thirst.
Sadly if you're last there's only an empty glass
To forcefully instil a very hungry winning will.
FASTER, we've been passed; you're all far too slow;
Look! LEMMINGS showing us all the way we need to go.

============================

This poem of yours is a total put down of the Black Community.

The CLUELESS CRETIN/ NEGROBOT

You refer us as

Your too close, born of a LEMMING

Hurt by your birth and past.

your ASHAMED you must face that

Your mixed and you know that

So deal with your short comings and learn to get along with that

Surrounded by your daily peer troop

You find hard to measure up and be with the group

Come on take a look, close the door behind you to theCOOP ( an enclosure, cage, or pen, usually with bars or wires, in which fowls or other small animals are confined for fattening)your in this life to stay.

/QUOTE] Thank you for another very very interesting critique of one of my poems which as an art form I find very therapeutic despite the FACT that the INTENT that I’m trying to project and promote can be either totally missed or misunderstood by the reader; [as exemplified by what I thought was a cutting last line in "HELP?"

“We too can murder millions for Christianity.”

And ALL of "SPEED!" which you interpreted as a total put down of the Black Community when my intent was to highlight exactly why the “American Dream” is and could only EVER be a living NIGHTMARE for the majority of the USA’s citizens [made worse for us by the fact that African Americans are majority stakeholders in the USA’s underclass as opposed to socio-economic elite] and this planet.

You have STILL provided the best critique/analysis of my poems that I have received for some time, despite the fact that your interpretation can be such a considerable distance away from my intent/focus and perspective [which is probably a matter of wavelength/the penalty of writing and allowing others to see]! [You’re not a bad writer yourself].

Happy New Year Brother HODEE ... :love:

Happy New Year Brother Orisons ... :love:

Such a thoughtful gesture Brother HODEE ... :bowdown:

I had never read Brother Orisons poetry until now! ... :read:

Yes @ Orisons ... everyone can see a poem so different ... here's one of my own on this very topic ...

Between The Lines

poetry is so revealing
yet all the time still concealing
what really is the truth that lies
in the heart of those that scribe
never good at getting meaning
between the lines of what i'm reading
though i struggle trying to see
what others choose to share with me
i'm often left in much surprise
because their wisdom i can't surmise
even when it seems quite plain
i take the chance assume one thing
only to find i got it wrong
can't read the words gotta feel the song
and then when i feel the song
it is the words i should have focused on
add to this the many styles
the many lines of each scribe's vibe
it's easier to understand
why i'm slow to comprehend
i'm learning now it isn't meant
for me to grasp each one's intent
don't have to know what's between the lines
of every poem, of every rhyme
all i know is you shared with me
a part of you so graciously

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

[QUOTE="Destee, post: 938770, member: 1" Happy New Year Brother HODEE ... :love:

Happy New Year Brother Orisons ... :love:

Such a thoughtful gesture Brother HODEE ... :bowdown:

I had never read Brother Orisons poetry until now! ... :read:

Yes @ Orisons ... everyone can see a poem so different ... here's one of my own on this very topic ...

Between The Lines

poetry is so revealing
yet all the time still concealing
what really is the truth that lies
in the heart of those that scribe
never good at getting meaning
between the lines of what i'm reading
though i struggle trying to see
what others choose to share with me
i'm often left in much surprise
because their wisdom i can't surmise
even when it seems quite plain
i take the chance assume one thing
only to find i got it wrong
can't read the words gotta feel the song
and then when i feel the song
it is the words i should have focused on
add to this the many styles
the many lines of each scribe's vibe
it's easier to understand
why i'm slow to comprehend
i'm learning now it isn't meant
for me to grasp each one's intent
don't have to know what's between the lines
of every poem, of every rhyme
all i know is you shared with me
a part of you so graciously

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee /QUOTE] Destee, I can relate to your poem on many levels, particularly the honesty as don’t many/most folk have SERIOUS problems ever admitting to not fully understanding anything?

I was very fortunate here in London to be living just over a mile from where the Poetry Society used to have its headquarters [a very grand house in Earls Court Square] where I used to attend a poetry workshop on Monday evenings called the Poetry Round.

Have you ever attended a poetry workshop?

Years later I found out that the Poetry Round was viewed as a quite harsh arena for novice/fragile poets with the critiques being dispensed literally decapitating and mutilating some poets works, whereas I found the feedback I got from them very very useful.

The Poetry Round’s format was the poet brings 10-20 copies of the poem that they had written which are handed out to the other poets there before the poet reads his poem.

The other poets subsequently give their overall reaction and both creative and technical critique of the poem they had just heard recited.

Destee, don’t you find the vibe of my poem [below] very very similar to yours?

POETRY!

My poems are really a stress relieving therapy for me,
Frustrations, tense anxieties thought through rationally.
Somehow the thoughts/ideals are refined almost by force
Of my soul’s strong demand for clarity in artistic reports.

This can be frustrating in itself as I can very often find
Transparent concepts for me, eluding completely other minds;
While some other writers I read or hear, even though refined
Seem unclear in their own MINDS, of the ideas being defined.

Escaping REALITY’S very awkward, doesn’t come easily for me
I’m enslaved by LOGIC and FACTUALITY, raising no false hopes
By sad perception of the World’s mad direction, killing scope
For Mankind’s future happiness whilst on a broken tightrope.

I cant help but feel that our reality’s far too harsh/REAL
For some/many writers to focus, or receive any artistic appeal.
We seem to preferentially with an obsessive intensity reflect
On poetic forms and trivialities, INTENTION/SUBJECT we reject.

The reasons for writing and then allowing others to see
From one writer to another are so numerous, vary enormously.
There are endless fashions and forms one can master/refine;
Thus Poets should make the decision, know their own minds.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back