Black Poetry : Happy Holidays!

And a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Merry Christmas sista, your prescence has been missed, your creative flow and mighty stanza's that make us raise our fist, and now here it is the end of another year and Thank God we are all still here...So God's Blessings On Ya! Don't forget we hold you dear and stop on in and see us any time of the year!

Blessings On ya House!

Thanks msluciousb. It's nice to know one has been missed. I've been bogged down in some busy projects here of late, with more upcoming. I see that there has been quite a few changes and all for the better, here at Destee's. Blessings on your house too sis.

Rich,
Merry Christmas to you also. Being a giver of good things and good words, I can not help but admire the love you've put forth to others during this first Christmas without your precious dear son. I pray that God will continue to strengthen you throughout the rest of your life. May the good memories of your son, ease your pain and the love in your heart...reign. Yet may justice be
satisfied fully as the sower who stoled, reaps his just punishment.

Respectfully...your sista in poetry,

Joyce

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back