Black Poetry : Happy Father's Day My Brothers

Heartbeat

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 30, 2001
For my brothers who spend more time with their children than they do money on them....you understand the value of each

For my brothers who listen to their children as if what they say is the most important thing on earth.....If no one else, they know you will listen

For my brothers who don't demand what they don't explain...You know what a child's mind needs from you

For my brothers who respect their children's mother.....You know much is learned by what a child sees

For my brothers who sit through the music concerts, the plays, the t-ball games no matter how bad, thinking only that my child is in it.......You understand what it means to them

For my brothers who teach, discipline, encourage, love, support, and inspire the fruit of their blessed seed...You embrace and live to demonstrate that it is all about them...Not about you.

Happy Father's Day!

BE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on $$RICH$$'s profile.
$$RUCH. SO COOL.VBRO. WHAT MY bornday. Again. Destee. June. U didn't call. Phone me. I'm loosingbit. In my dopamine euphoria. None stop. I send my new pic. Noylt. Me. That guy. Wears 1x. I wear.b3x. Ok love Destee Fam. Errors I don't care ok. Love
Destee wrote on MANASIAC's profile.
I saw you ... :yaay: ... Welcome Home! ... :flowers:
Back