Black Spirituality Religion : Happy Easter

anAfrican

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 1, 2005
StreetNationEarth: Seattle
Occupation
The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
Ritualistic Cannibalism
<paraphrased> "... I Was Angered; No More Shall The Earth Be Destroyed For The Sake Of Man. I Will Place MY Bow In The Heavens As A Sign Of MY Covenant."
happy easter

<paraphrased> "... And This They Begin To Do. Come, Let US Confound Their Language And Scatter Them Abroad Across The Face Of The Earth."
happy easter

<drat; i don't have my bible with me.
<insert relevant prophecy concerning warning(s) to the people to return to the Laws of the (#only)Covenant.
<insert relevant prophecy concerning the sending of a Messenger to carry this Message.(*)> seems that the message was tossed out, the messenger was lynched, and later deified, in contravention of the very first Commandment!
happy easter

<paraphrased> "for God so Loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten Son." and they lynched the brother!
happy easter

<paraphrased> "let the wafer stand for the body of Christ, and let this wine stand for the blood." "hunt it down, kill it and eat it": eat, drink and be merry for today we Celebrate the Lynching of the Messenger!
happy easter

(* personally, i like malachi. actually, all of the prophets feel good to me, in a "smh - ya'll be messing up real bad; Father will be Royally Pissed!" kinda way. malachi just seemed to really earn his position as the harbinger of the last straw: short, sweet and to the point!*)
(#there is no "second covenant" without a second Creation!#)

<disclaimer: the Laws of the Covenant have made sense to me since the second grade. in fact, when i "stepped out of the box" (dropped your "society" like a hot brick) in 79, a re-study of the Old Testament was the Best Comfort i found; it gives me the Strength to "be tolerant" of the lunacy of this (dying) "culture". i don't need your "new" testament; the Old One still Works just Fine.>

Ritualistic Cannibalism
<paraphrased> "... I Was Angered; No More Shall The Earth Be Destroyed For The Sake Of Man. I Will Place MY Bow In The Heavens As A Sign Of MY Covenant."
happy easter

<paraphrased> "... And This They Begin To Do. Come, Let US Confound Their Language And Scatter Them Abroad Across The Face Of The Earth."
happy easter

<insert relevant prophecy concerning warning(s) to the people to return to the Laws of the (#only)Covenant.
<insert relevant prophecy concerning the sending of a Messenger to carry this Message.(*)> seems that the message was tossed out, the messenger was lynched, and later deified, in contravention of the very first Commandment!
happy easter

<paraphrased> "for God so Loved the world that HE gave HIS only begotten Son." and they lynched the brother!
happy easter

<paraphrased> "let the wafer stand for the body of Christ, and let this wine stand for the blood." "hunt it down, kill it and eat it": eat, drink and be merry for today we Celebrate the Lynching of the Messenger!
happy easter

(* personally, i like malachi. actually, all of the prophets feel good to me, in a "smh - ya'll be messing up real bad; Father will be Royally Pissed!" kinda way. malachi just seemed to really earn his position as the harbinger of the last straw: short, sweet and to the point!*)

<disclaimer: the Laws of the Covenant have made sense to me since the second grade. in fact, when i "stepped out of the box" (dropped your "society" like a hot brick) in 79, a re-study of the Old Testament was the Best Comfort i found; it gives me the Strength to "be tolerant" of the lunacy of this (dying) "culture". i don't need your "new" testament; the Old One still Works just Fine.>
more like Happy Ostara!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and the Truth!

..........Happy Easter

Ritualistic Cannibalism
happy easter

happy easter

happy easter

happy easter

happy easter

You got half of it anAfrican, for sure!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back