Black Poetry : HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER QUEEN DESTEE

Happy Birthday To My Sister DESTEE I'm sending lots of love and hugs your way sis
Thank you for being U We Shout and sing Happy B-Day, Happy Born Day, Happy Bless Day to U....May you enjoy your bless day to the fullest sis. You are a wonderful friend. :angel1: So lets get This Party Started:dance1:

:birthday: :cake::birthday: :party:

hey y'all

this thread needs to have a 200 posts today

all these people who come to Destee

make sure you wish the QUEEN

happy birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESTEE

LUV YA

$$RICH$$ said:
:SuN013: :hi: :terrific: :wave: :toast: :toast: :toast: :bingo: :congrats:

Happy Born day Mother Queen Des wishing you all the love and joy
upon this day and every day today is your day of birth to earth....

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Each day u getting younger feeling better and doing the unthinkable
may it be as bright as you are mother queen Destee i would sing but
i can't ....lol so i'll just leave this note of warmth as u make another number.

:bday: :bday: :bday: :bday: :bday:
:flowers: :hearts4: :wine: :tweety: :toasts: :cake: :party: :luv: :em0100:

Ohhhhhh My Dear $$RICH$$NESSSSSSSSS ... thank you sooooo much for the love !!! You're so wonderful !!! Oh My Goodness ... we've shared a lot of birthday's together ... :lol: ... somebody up in here is gett'n old ... and it aint me !!! :D

You know, it is so true, i really do feel younger ... gosh ... but i'm older ... :nuts:

Thanking God for every single day!

Thank You MY $$RICH$$NESSS ... for this birthday thread and love! :love:

:heart:

Destee

blakverb said:
It has been a while Destee. On this day God created a wonderful woman. It was you. To my friend, again Happy Birthday, enjoy it to the fullest.

(I remember when this house had 40 members now look at it. God is good)

Take care Queen.

blak aka sean:10900:

My Dear Darling Brother BlakVerb ... oh my goodness ... what a wonderful birthday blessing, to have you back home with us on this day! You know i love and appreciate you so much! I thank God for the opportunity i've had to know you. I be miss'n you hang'n around here and stuff, but i'm grateful that it's only for a season that we must do without you, for you always come back home, eventually! :love: ... YAAAAAAAAAY US !!! :great:

You know Brother Blak ... everybody can't say they remember those days when it was just a few of us here ... wondering if others would join us or if we'd have to be in this big ol' house all by ourselves. Time truly does change things.

Thank You For Being My Friend, and for the warm Birthday Blessings! :love:

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee

hiphopolx said:
I just got home from the plantation/work, did i miss the e-party for Destee?
Happy Earth Day. I hope your special day was wonderful. You sho-nuff deserve it.

:qqb003:

Thank You Brother HipHopolx ... nooooo ... you've not missed the e-party ... :lol: ... we're just getting started, and besides, you know how us Black Folk do ... we'll celebrate a birthday for a week !!! :lol: ... there's suppose to be a birthday party tonight in chat i think ... i'm not sure of the time or anything.

I do thank you for warm birthday wishes, and all the love you've shown this Family.

I am honored ... Thank You! :love:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back