Black Entertainment : HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL JACKSON

I agree. Michael never had a childhood and thus played his childhood out in his adulthood. Unfortuantely, and much too late he realized that the 'big gang' had a one-way path.

mjspy.jpg

He was influenced by the
unseen at a young age., as
are all who want to make it
in the industry...

His father abused him and hipped his brothers and sisters into the entertainment business. I enjoy his music but the entertainment business is dangerous and will eat people alive. Just look at all the other great artist that tried to escape. One person I can think of is Lauren Hill. They bothering her; by trying to make her look crazy and unstable.

MJ was an obvious victim of MKULTRA; AND I suspect so is Lauren Hill. When these people wake up from their programing its a current occurrence for them to be crucified by media entities. Next thing you know they will be accused of using drugs or engaging in foul practices.

First this...

Read On ABC News Radio: http://abcnewsradioonline.com/enter...nship-with-michael-jackson.html#ixzz3Bw2mXLdL

I guess a sista wasn't good enough to recieve this kind of treatment...

I have to do some hard digging to show you when she hid mike from the law eventhough that kept asking her where he was.

Peace!

That's not "dirt" - you're heaping PRAISE on Lizzie girl for being a true-blue friend! :lol:

If anything, it goes to MJ's undying, over the top, please, please, please....! love for white women. :whistling:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back