Black Poetry : Happy Birthday (Khasm13)

lol @ sage's former pronunciation of brotha khasms name *giggles*
I second my silly soul sistas sentiments lol
On this special day brotha may we all be thankful that you are a part of our destee.com family
You have made much of a difference brotha
May you continue to do so :grouphug:
*lookin @ sage to jump out the cake* QQ after all she is the fan club president lolol
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:
:party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

As much as we all give you props on this day ...
listen close-ly to what I have to say:

Yes, you entered this world, a "King", my brother
but the "Glory" belongs to your dear :spinstar: "Mother". :spinstar:

It was her "Birth"day that made it be ...
let's have a toast :wine: ...to "MOM's victory.

And a very happy "Earthday" ...go out to you​

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back