Black People : HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESTEE.COM

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Here's another excellent song, I'll Be Around, by the Spinners, which speaks to the decision I made in November, 2006.

Once here, it was easy to set up camp and feel at Home. In fact, the common greeting of Sister Destee is: Make Yourself at Home, Because You Are. So, for nearly five(5) years, I've witnessed many others say how much at Home this Refuge makes them feel, WoW!...Its our Fork in the Road, a great Community with a purpose and a Vision toward Black Unity.

Therefore, in spite of Difficulties, I'll Be Around and I'll Be There, even for those making a choice to bow out gracefully...a Spark always remains and can turn into Flames @Destee.com, there is no other place to Go and whenever I'm called or needed, I'll Be Around, I'll Be There.

Peace In,

:birthday: Destee.com!!!! My journey to this 'cyber home' was devine intervention no doubt! I have gathered so much information and enjoyed sharing with my fellow family members, and the stretches have only made me better...I've even picked up small nuggets of gold and a Jewel....I am so proud of Mother Destee for seeing her vision through, gracing her sweet, humble spirit in the forums and making herself available for the large and small concerns or just to simply pass a hello. I've met so many wonderful brothers and sisters here and wouldn't change one thing about my journey in this place..each moment has birthed a reward, whether validating my position, giving me a new perspective or pushing my knowledge to another level...all experiences are truly treasured and I look forward to many more years to come:heart:

Trivia game can you guess them all correct

1.(The first day we arrive on this planet) was from what ?

2.What was the names of the movies associated with Harlem ?

3.1972 western who was the main three character who help freed slaves
and what was the name of it..?

4.what black net queen who master the web & stands tall ?

5.In 1852 July 4th who said ..???"I say it with a sad sense of disparity between us.
I am not included within the pale of this glorious anniversary! Your high independence
only reveals the immeasurable distance between us.

6.June 19th is what day and why ?

7.who was the great conductor freeing slaves and what was this person real name ?
name two things this person done ?

HOT CHANCE TO WIN THE BIRTHDAY PRIZE !!!!!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back