$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
Let me start us off

I first came here , lost , lonely for networking friends .
I was invited to vist here where i met destee on Afronet.com
This Queen single handed said i want to give us something
she was already a chatter and had chat moving smoothly
so i visit and loved what i saw here .

It was like only 5 to 9 of us and many many nights it was just
myself and destee here I was looking for a playground to write
my poetry and gosh she was like magic ...whammmmm!!!
poetry was born here !

As folks visit and venture in i welcome them with love and respect
from my heart to the Queen she looked and liked and under her wings
I went , she guided me and allowed me space taught me a lot and
stood by me in some of my darkest hours and times .

This made me not only love Destee.com but her as well and friendship
was born between us now we like glue stucked together forever
I compromise her i would always be her eyes and ears and honor her
great goals and what she have given us , my stay here over the many
years have been beautiful even with some of the lumps and lies
the hardship against me here i never once reacted / seek payback or
retaliate.

Destee showed me how to take hits and stand strong she instill in me
the awareness and how to be a leader this one Lady was like a miracle
worker with a magic wand she created this house and mold it from O-to 28,000 plus
A simple dream into reality yes Destee.com and Destee she did it and still alive
after many have fallen to the wasteside and gone !

We still here after 14 years..............Thank you Destee I love you so much
You gave me a place a home and your hand in forever friendship I will always
cherish Destee.com

$$RICH$$

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
14 year and running happy Birthday destee.com
today is our day to celebrate

so here we go family let's start off to win a prize
let's see who can hit our media video's
with the most reply's this week
we have lots of them
in all kinds of

categories
and post something about
your time here on
DESTEE'S

:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
:birthday::toast::birthday::toast::birthday:
:hearts1::hearts1::hearts1::hearts1::hearts1:
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday:
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Where do you want us to post $$RICH$$, here, or in the media forum?

Peace In,

Black-king

Sep 13, 2011
I came across this site accidentally browsing the web and I decided to join because it reminded me of another site I use to be a member of called Afrochat.net which in many ways was just like this one. I even met some members who used to be part of that site here. Though Afrochat.net was shutdown I still don't know the reasons behind it. So after reading a couple of posts from different topics here I knew I had to join the site.

So I want to commend Destee, all the staff and moderators for keeping Destee.com running for 14 years strong now. Although I have never run a site but after being a member of several sites like this one, I know ain't easy maintaining such a high standard for so many years being a public forum. The site is pleasant, very resourceful, and more importantly Pro-Black, which is a rarity online. I hope the site can continue being a place where our people can come to hang out, share knowledge, and have a good time with brothers and sisters everywhere. Destee.com FTW!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Destee Black People : Destee.com's 16th Year - (October 5, 1997) - Happy Birthday To Us! Black People Open Forum 32
OldSoul OldSoul : Happy Birthday, Ida B - Destee's Soul Kin OldSoul 1
MsInterpret Black People : HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER DESTEE!!! Black People Open Forum 33
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Brother JamesFrmPhilly - Elder Interview - Happy Birthday - Destee Podcast Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Ankhur Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv: Stevie Wonder, Happy Birthday Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Destee Destee's Thoughts destee.com - Happy Birthday To Us - 2012 Destee's Thoughts 26
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : Media: Black People - Happy Birthday & New Year - 2011 - Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee The Front Porch : Destee Video - Black People - Happy Birthday and New Year! The Front Porch 4
anAfrican Black People : Happy Birthday QueenSister Destee! Black People Open Forum 26
D Black People : HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESTEE!!!!!! Black People Open Forum 41
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOTHER QUEEN DESTEE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 88
anAfrican Black People : Happy Birthday Sister Destee Black People Open Forum 19
D The Front Porch : Happy Birthday DESTEE! The Front Porch 3
Bishop Black Poetry : Happy Birthday Destee!!! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
alyce Black Poetry : Happy Birthday Ms. Destee... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 53
Destee The Front Porch : Happy Birthday ZealotX The Front Porch 1
TotalView Black Poetry : Happy Birthday Most Beloved Cherished One Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Ndugu Black People : Not a Happy Birthday for Dr King Black People Open Forum 20
OldSoul OldSoul : Happy birthday to the Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey OldSoul 1
Destee Destee's Thoughts Happy 19th Birthday to Us Family!!! Destee's Thoughts 40
jamesfrmphilly Black Positive People : happy birthday brother minister..... Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Destee Site News : Belated Happy Birthday Site Update! Announcements 7
Destee Destee's Thoughts Happy 18th Birthday To US! - Live Call In Show - Friday @ 8 pm ET - Call 251-263-5220 Destee's Thoughts 3
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : happy birthday kwame toure..... Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People : HAPPY BIRTHDAY (JUNE 28) CHRIS HANI! Dr. Frank B. Wilderson on Chris Hani and African Liberation Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Black People : Our New Chat Room !!! - Happy 17th Birthday to Us !!! Black People Open Forum 6
Fine1952 Black Entertainment : HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MICHAEL JACKSON Black Entertainment 79
Fine1952 Black People : Happy Birthday, Malia Obama (Sweet 16) Black People Open Forum 4
HODEE Black People : HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! Black People Open Forum 40
Keita Kenyatta Black People : HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY LOVE Black People Open Forum 9
Destee Black People : Happy Birthday Brother Khasm !!! Black People Open Forum 20
R Black Poetry : HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOCTOR MARTIN LUTHER KING Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Audio Video Web Conferencing : Stevie Wonder - Happy Birthday Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Happy Birthday Tswana Black People Open Forum 3
TotalView Quiet Poetry Lounge : Happy Birthday! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Alarm Clock African American History Culture : Belated Happy Birthday to the Great Runoko Rashidi!!!!!!!!! African American History Culture 0
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : A Happy Birthday to Patti Labelle! Black Entertainment 0
Alarm Clock Audio Video Web Conferencing : Aretha Franklin - Happy Birthday - Respect Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Alarm Clock Black Entertainment : Happy Birthday ; Aretha Franklin!!!!!!!!! Black Entertainment 0
MsInterpret Black People : Happy Birthday Angela22 Black People Open Forum 22
$$RICH$$ Black Sports : His Airness a Happy 50th Birthday Black Sports 2
Destee Black People : Happy Birthday Sister MsInterpret !!! Black People Open Forum 14
R Black Poetry : HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOCTOR MARTIN LUTHER KING Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Destee Black People : Brother James - Happy Birthday - Elder Interview Tonight @ 7 pm ET! - Blogtalk Radio - Join Us! Black People Open Forum 10
TotalView Black Poetry : Happy Birthday, USSSSSSSSSSS Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
TotalView Quiet Poetry Lounge : Happy Birthday, Baller Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
TotalView Quiet Poetry Lounge : Happy Birthday 1poetsought Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
jamesfrmphilly Black Entertainment : happy birthday miles….. Black Entertainment 2
Destee The Front Porch : Browse Invisible - Now a Feature for All Members - Happy Almost 14th Birthday!!! The Front Porch 2
Ankhur Black People : Ronald Ray -gun would have had a very happy birthday in 2011 Black People Open Forum 6