Black People : Happy Birthday Brother Khasm !!!

i just shared some of my birthday skrilla with u sis but keep me a regular member please....thank u...

one love
khasm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... :love: ... :slobber: ... :slobber: :slobber: :slobber:

NOOOOOO ... i don't wanna keep you regular ... noooo ... please ... let me ... please ????

i think it's important for folk to see the example ... really see it ... know that it's safe

PLUSSSSSSSS ... i love you so much and it means so much to me ... please please please please !!!!

please say i can make you Premium ... please please please ... PLUSSSSS

i'm working on new features for Premium Members and you need to have them!

Please Please Please say yes to me ... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE ... :)

Thank You Brother Khasm! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .... :love: ... :slobber: ... :slobber: :slobber: :slobber:

NOOOOOO ... i don't wanna keep you regular ... noooo ... please ... let me ... please ????

i think it's important for folk to see the example ... really see it ... know that it's safe

PLUSSSSSSSS ... i love you so much and it means so much to me ... please please please please !!!!

please say i can make you Premium ... please please please ... PLUSSSSS

i'm working on new features for Premium Members and you need to have them!

Please Please Please say yes to me ... PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE ... :)

Thank You Brother Khasm! :kiss:

Destee

aiight destee...

one love
khasm

aiight destee...

one love
khasm

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY Brother Khasm ... THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!

You are a very well respected Member of this community ... others will see you help ... and it will encourage them to help ... you just don't know! Seeing you have confidence in me, in this community, to this great degree ... will allow them to have that same confidence too ... just cause you did it ... i'm so honored ... ohhhhh gosh ... YAAAAAAAAAAAAY ... Thank You Brother Khasm ... Thank You Thank You Thank You !!! ... :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Destee

Happy Belated Birthday Brother Khasm. :birthday:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back