Destee's Thoughts Happy 19th Birthday to Us Family!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESTEE.
Hey, Destee I've watched your utube videos. You are a beautiful Black woman, with long flowing hair (smile), laughter and a smile that's fitting for a queen on the move.
Enjoyed the videos.
How old are you? LOL.

Much love for the work you do keeping DESTEE.COM a respectful community.

:birthday::birthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESTEE.
Hey, Destee I've watched your utube videos. You are a beautiful Black woman, with long flowing hair (smile), laughter and a smile that's fitting for a queen on the move.
Enjoyed the videos.
How old are you? LOL.

:thinking:

Isn't she beautiful though IFE? But I doubt she'll tell her age, anywho, when did women start telling their age and weight-would it make a difference? (JK - just kidding):) Or was that question rhetorical?

:thinking:

Isn't she beautiful though IFE? But I doubt she'll tell her age, anywho, when did women start telling their age and weight-would it make a difference? (JK - just kidding):) Or was that question rhetorical?

A humorous comment in reference to one of her utube videos, where she says people always asking her age. She won't tell. Her response was too funny. I enjoy the videos.

I'll tell my age before telling my weight. You can guess if you want, I'm not telling, lol.

My Mom, (RIP Mom) never told her age. I didn't know how old she was until I looked at the obituary.

I look much younger than I am that I don't mind telling my age, sometimes. Not all the time.
On a serious note I was at the salon last week talking to a young(I know now) lady. We were talking about female medical issues which lead to me telling her my age. She couldnt believe how old I was. And she told me she was 19!!! She looked so much older.
Young ladies need to know these things. Take care of yourself so you can look good at any age.

A humorous comment in reference to one of her utube videos, where she says people always asking her age. She won't tell. Her response was too funny. I enjoy the videos.

I'll tell my age before telling my weight. You can guess if you want, I'm not telling, lol.

My Mom, (RIP Mom) never told her age. I didn't know how old she was until I looked at the obituary.

I look much younger than I am that I don't mind telling my age, sometimes. Not all the time.
On a serious note I was at the salon last week talking to a young(I know now) lady. We were talking about female medical issues which lead to me telling her my age. She couldnt believe how old I was. And she told me she was 19!!! She looked so much older.
Young ladies need to know these things. Take care of yourself so you can look good at any age.

I see, got it, thank you for explaining that. But, you got me :rofl: on the floor for real talking about how your mother hid her age for years, OMG that was so funny IFE.

Older folk currently living represent what they call the new age, for example, those 60/70 are the new 50, those 40/50 are the new 30 and so on ... also as you said, this young generation of folk do look much older than they are, its strange.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DESTEE.
Enjoyed the videos.
How old are you? LOL.

awwwww Sister ... THANK YOU! ... :hearts1:

Did you subscribe to our YouTube Page ... ?? ... please do ... as a birthday token-ish kind of thing ... :)

Girrrrrrrrrrrl ... how old am i ??!!! ... what you say??!! ... wait?! ... is this thing on ... :talk: ... ???

I think it's broke Sister ... i can't hardlee hear you ... wait ... let me shake the cord or sump'n ... :lol:

Girrrrrl ... stop ... oh my gosh ... NNQueen did that in another thread recently ... i was like ... what evs ... :lol:

Yall krazee ... i still need a husband ... and i dun heard i should get him as young as i can ... :lol:

Oh gosh ... wait ... what's the topic again ... *sigh* ... oh gosh ... all these birthdays is gonna give me away! :)

Happy Birthday To USSSSSSSS!!! ... :birthday: :party: :birthday:

Thank You Sister ... please subscribe to our YoutTube Page ... :tv1:

Love You! :kiss:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back