Destee's Thoughts Happy 19th Birthday to Us Family!!!

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Happy 19th Birthday to Us Family!!! ... :grouphug:

:party: :birthday: :party: :birthday: :party: :birthday: :party:

It is always a pleasure to see us being able to grow and stay together another day, week, and year!

This year has been a bit different than any other, so much going on with me - but then - that's not really much different than all the other years! :)

Something is always going on and it is more than a notion keeping our online home alive and well. My mind scrambles over the last 19 years, people, images, discussions, moments flashing by as if they were yesterday. All of this while the future continually presents itself. There is little time for wallowing in the wonderfulness of yester-year, tomorrow is beating at the door as I type this.

One of the things that was different this year, was my slow approach to this 19th birthday. It's like i am sort of tired, feeling the need to take a moment, breathe a sigh, ponder ... only to look up and see tomorrow peering into the window ... :eeek:

This is our BIRTHDAY MONTH - and we can and should be celebrating all month - starting yesterday @ HODEE

I have some ideas about games and have been trying to make things fit into their allotted space ... :)

I will be posting more soon ... i have a good game in mind and i hope you all have some too?!

If you do, please post them below.

19 Years and Counting ... :heart:

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

I love you Destee...have for a very long time. It's amazing to me, and sometimes hard to believe that we've been together this long. I've taken breaks throughout but have always returned to what feels like home now.

I just want to thank you again for having the vision, commitment and character to have earned the respect of so many people over the years, whose lives you've touched in many ways.

I want to thank all of US who come here faithfully to share information, opinions, ideas and love for Black people. What we're trying to create in the outside world is what we've managed to build here in this virtual space. It's beautiful.

We've got interesting times ahead of us so let's agree to make the best of it together.

Happy 19th Birthday to Us Family!!! ... :grouphug:

:party: :birthday: :party: :birthday: :party: :birthday: :party:

It is always a pleasure to see us being able to grow and stay together another day, week, and year!

This year has been a bit different than any other, so much going on with me - but then - that's not really much different than all the other years! :)

Something is always going on and it is more than a notion keeping our online home alive and well. My mind scrambles over the last 19 years, people, images, discussions, moments flashing by as if they were yesterday. All of this while the future continually presents itself. There is little time for wallowing in the wonderfulness of yester-year, tomorrow is beating at the door as I type this.

One of the things that was different this year, was my slow approach to this 19th birthday. It's like i am sort of tired, feeling the need to take a moment, breathe a sigh, ponder ... only to look up and see tomorrow peering into the window ... :eeek:

This is our BIRTHDAY MONTH - and we can and should be celebrating all month - starting yesterday @ HODEE

I have some ideas about games and have been trying to make things fit into their allotted space ... :)

I will be posting more soon ... i have a good game in mind and i hope you all have some too?!

If you do, please post them below.

19 Years and Counting ... :heart:

Loving Us!

Destee
Happy Birthday!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back