Pan Africanism : Happiest NATION on the planet

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by dustyelbow, Jul 9, 2007.

1. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Here is something you MIGHT have MISSED.

RUTHLESS WHITE is already COMBING the GLOBE to find out WHO as a COMMUNITY (MEN WOMEN and CHILDREN) of LIVING BEINGS are the HAPPIEST using the LEAST of the PLANET RESOURCES.

Most would think it could be AFRICA but its not, but they to reach the milestone of UNHAPPINESS. I think Africa for children is HAPPY but when they reach PUBERTY and SOCIAL CUSTOMS and DEMANDS take HOLD (TRADITIONS) that HAPPINESS turns to GRIEF.

SO who are they?

The HAPPIEST NATION on EARTH

I didnt KNOW YOUTUBE UPLOAD came out SO SLOPPY....

Here is the ABC direct link....

Is Vanuatu the Happiest Place on Earth? ABC News - Fri Jul 6, 3:04 PM ET

CLICK the LINK Once more at SITE and WATCH

If you notice the co called 'STONE AGED' OLD MAN said some GREAT WISDOM.

'Our people are HAPPY and WEALTHY.'

Here in the WEST and in AFRICA it seems we follow this

'Our PEOPLE are WEALTHY and HAPPY.'

And I dont see anybody AROUND ME HAPPY.

They got POLYGAMY in their CAMPS and the WOMEN and CHILDREN seem HAPPY with IT even with their MEN.

What I like is the MONETARY SYSTEM which uses PIG TUSK as CURRENCY. The HOG or PIG is considered UNCLEAN still in the WEST even as a FORM of MONEY but its MEANS HAPPINESS and WEALTH for these PEOPLE.

They seemingly are NOT AFRAID of their OWN LOOKS on WESTERN CAMERA. Nobody seemingly DRESSED in their BEST SUITE but wore TATTERED CLOTHING with a SMILE.

AT near by ISLANDS where DEVELOPMENT is taking PLACE a SOLEMN YOUNG DESCENDANT of THIS PEOPLE (CONTRUCTION WORKER building a WESTERN STYLE HOME) said in a COUPLE of years this PLACE will be A DUMP.

He too SAID SOME WISDOM to the WISE AT HEART. He did not say it with A CONFIDENT SMILE.

WHY ON EARTH WOULD RUTHLESS WHITE be SEARCHING the GLOBE when HE SEEMINGLY HAVE IT ALL for the HAPPIEST NATION on EARTH????

ISNT RUTHLESS WHITE WASTING TIME on THESE PEOPLE STUDYING THEM and ALL....

A MYSTERY for the UNHAPPY.....

Oh well.

At Vanautu they look AFRICAN but are not AFRICAN.

Also here is the HAPPY PLANET INDEX site that they USED....

SOUTH AMERICA stands out as a MODERATELY HAPPY PLACE. Africa is DOWN UNDER.

2. KWABENA

KWABENA STAFF STAFF

United States
    Leader-Student-Teacher
    Ratings:
    +367
    The interesting thing is...Most People do not even know where Vanuatu is!

Even if they did know where it was, I doubt that they would have ambitions to relocate there (unless they have experience traveling to places like Austrailia, Samoa, Fiji Islands). Also keep in mind that Iceland is not too far behind them...

MK

3. dustyelbow

dustyelbow Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Of course not KWABENA, why would I want to TRADE my GREENBACKS for some WORTHLESS PIG TUSK. I worked HARD for this and I aint SPENDING it on being 'STONE AGE'.

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING...

Oh Well.