Black Poetry : HANGING ON BY A THREAD

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by 1svd2srv, Dec 28, 2012.

1. 1svd2srv

1svd2srv Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +9
    ME: How do you tell your loved ones you don't ant to live any more? How do you tell God to go on and shut life's open door? How do you just let go and let it all end? How do you continue to live life, when life is no longer considered your friend? Just tell me how.
    How do you release the memories that plagues the back of your mind? How doyou go on and leave the past behind? How can you feel it's the right thing to do? How do you go on when you don't understand you? Can somebody please tell me how?
    How is it possible to lundo your wrongs? How can you sing praises when unhappiness is your song? How can you grab hold of what the vision is to be? How can I live when my heart has died recently? The song says: I sing because I'm happy. I sing because I'm free. His eye is on the sparrow, I know He watches me. Well, I scream because of sadness and I sing because I'm weak. I know his eye is watching, I just don't know how much more I can take before my victory.

GOD: Yes, you will hurt! Yes, you will bleed! Yes, there is pain just keep focus on me! You've made it this far, so I know you can go on. Your vision is unfolding, know my child it won't be long. The wrong can't be undone, even I had to let it go. Continue to love yourself and in your heart you will know, that you can sing because you're happy and lyou can sing because you're free, not only do I watch that sparrow, I need you to believe. What it is, it is! What it was, was! What is to be, will be! So now my child, just receive.

2. 1poetsought

1poetsought Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Poet
    Ratings:
    +606
    Faith in a seed is peace
    keep the Faith without cease
    :10200: PEACE

3. Thelma Jackson-Smith

Thelma Jackson-Smith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +161
    Stay strong and stay true to God. He will help you through any anxiety you might be suffering. He is a very loving and wondrous being.

4. maximuswift2153

maximuswift2153 Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. destee.com provides a fresh look at the subject.

5. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    holding faith in him and aim in a manner of he for guiding love , stay within him and know he is ...

6. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Faith. Don't get down.

Respect.