Black People : Hang Up & Drive

CarrieMonet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 26, 2003
Seattle
Occupation
Love my job!
Five years ago my Tracker was t-boned when a driver ran a stop sign into a busy intersection. He claimed he didn't see the stop sign because he was busy chatting on the phone. He could have easily killed my daughter or myself because the top was down on my car, thank God we had our seatbelts on.

Since that time it seem like people are just talking on the cell phone JUST to be talking. The other day I saw a man talking on a cell phone while riding a mo-ped.

Do you think cell phone usage should be banned while operating a motor vehichle?

kente417mojo said:
Yes, most people can't drive good WITHOUT a cell phone in their hand...so why overheat your brain trying to do two things at once. It rediculous. People are in the far left lane going 50 mph because they're on the phone and don't notice that everyone else on the freeway is giving them the finger.

:lol:

This is my pet peeve...driving while talking on the phone! What ever did people do when there were no cell phones? It is so common now to see people driving and talking these days. You can't drink and drive yet you can talk on the phone and drive. It makes no sense.

I think that white women are some of the worst drivers on the road--especially young ones and really old ones. If you see one driving and talking on the phone at the same time, get the heck out of their way 'cause they are an accident just waiting to happen!

Queenie :spinstar:

Queen,
If you think white women are the worst drivers you'd have to live here in Seattle just ONE week to see how awful most Asians drive. Insurance rates even go up if you live in a predominently asian neighborhood. Give them a cell phone and a speedy fast and furious car....and I say drivers beware!

CarrieMonet said:
Queen,
If you think white women are the worst drivers you'd have to live here in Seattle just ONE week to see how awful most Asians drive. Insurance rates even go up if you live in a predominently asian neighborhood. Give them a cell phone and a speedy fast and furious car....and I say drivers beware!

Oh my goodness...I completely forgot about them!!! Yes!!! They have to be the worst. :lol: I saw one driving once that took her 5 minutes to complete a turn. Talk about road rage! :lol: I was like....dang...get the *beep* around the corner!!!!!!

Queenie :spinstar:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back