Haiti : Haitians Unhappy with Clinton and Bush in their nation

With all due respect ... the most respect one can muster ... i ask ... can beggars be choosey?

If my children and I, and all of our neighbors, are starving, dying, hungry, buried under rocks, not able to help our selves ... and your Family (USA) sent some help, set up specifically by the Family Leader (President Obama) ... but the Brothers sent to facilitate that help (Clinton Bush), had done us wrong before ... and we don't necessarily like them ... so i'm wondering ... does that put me in a position to insist that some different Brothers come to feed and save us, not these ... or ... is it okay if i ... do all I can to disrespect the show of help from the Leader of the Family (Obama) ... by disrespecting those he sent ... possibly hindering not only myself, my children, but also my neighbors ... from receiving help we can't provide to our selves.

That's krazee to me.

If your help offended us so ... then graciously say no to it all ... but to pick apart the help ... "I want this, but I don't want that" ... well, i just wasn't raised like that.

President Obama asked them to do this, and they agreed. Instead of seeing it as belittling to yourself, consider it belittling to Bush. This is his first time ever visiting the country, so the article says. There are usually several ways one can look at a thing, and I encourage us all, to look at them in ways that empower us / you.

Take the help, feed your people, shelter them, clothe them ... drink from this cup, for it is yours ... live to see another day ... then fix it so it never happens again.

We can't save our selves ... but we wanna be able to tell others how to save us?

I don't get it.

:heart:

Destee
So folks should say nothing about the kidnapping of a man that would have placed the nation in a position like Chile? better to handle a disaster?

So folks should say nothing about the kidnapping of a man that would have placed the nation in a position like Chile? better to handle a disaster?

You can say whatever you want ... all of us can.

:heart:

Destee

First of all:

Some of us are airing our concerns and worries, i. e., as in--of course--it is a given--as in-- times of adversity and necessity, via the short run-- any and all assist and support, any and all people need and want any and all they can get, though also we have to keep in mind/not lose sight of what may well come next, via the long run...

Obviously, since some have the power to wield, they will do whatever they feel and think will advance their--not our--economic/social/political interests etc.

Just because some of us can't and don't:

I need not co sign policies and practices I don't support/have no real sayso about...

I. e., this is supposedly a particulatory democracy, though all we seem or sound to have left is just to speak up/out/etc. about how we feel or think others are running this nation, etc.

That's why I also continue to say and write this:

What are needed are new movements etc. which empower us as a people...

Obama doesn't seem or sound to be striving or trying to do that!

:em0200:

First of all:

Some of us are airing our concerns and worries, i. e., as in--of course--it is a given--as in-- times of adversity and necessity, via the short run-- any and all assist and support, any and all people need and want any and all they can get, though also we have to keep in mind/not lose sight of what may well come next, via the long run...

Obviously, since some have the power to wield, they will do whatever they feel and think will advance their--not our--economic/social/political interests etc.

Just because some of us can't and don't:

I need not co sign policies and practices I don't support/have no real sayso about...

I. e., this is supposedly a particulatory democracy, though all we seem or sound to have left is just to speak up/out/etc. about how we feel or think others are running this nation, etc.

That's why I also continue to say and write this:

What are needed are new movements etc. which empower us as a people...

Obama doesn't seem or sound to be striving or trying to do that!

:em0200:
I am really understanding your focus now, you are not saying the hell with Malcolm and Martin, you are saying ,
instead be creative and work towards new strategies and a new and fresh movement just like they back then designed a new one rather then dwelling on the past.

With all due respect ... the most respect one can muster ... i ask ... can beggars be choosey?
Fair question. At face value, I would say "no".

Excuse me if I come of as an apologist, yet I find in their protest that they
are reminding the world why they are(and have been for sometime), in the
great position of need. Earthquake notwithstanding. Bush and clinton played
a role in destablizing haiti's politicoeconomic affairs.

If my children and I, and all of our neighbors, are starving, dying, hungry, buried under rocks, not able to help our selves ... and your Family (USA) sent some help, set up specifically by the Family Leader (President Obama) ... but the Brothers sent to facilitate that help (Clinton Bush), had done us wrong before ... and we don't necessarily like them ... so i'm wondering ... does that put me in a position to insist that some different Brothers come to feed and save us, not these ... or ... is it okay if i ... do all I can to disrespect the show of help from the Leader of the Family (Obama) ... by disrespecting those he sent ... possibly hindering not only myself, my children, but also my neighbors ... from receiving help we can't provide to our selves.

That's krazee to me.
I'd be hardpressed to fine anyone who hadn't been a pragmatist (sp) at some point in their lives, not even when I look in
the mirror.

However, I see in their protest, their being suspicious (rightfully so), of the very two who played a role in that nations under-developement, turning around to help them.

Take the help; maintain a reasonable amount of scepticism, given those
known past experiences, is what I say.

Take the help, feed your people, shelter them, clothe them ... drink from this cup, for it is yours ... live to see another day ... then fix it so it never happens again.

No argument there.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back