Haiti : Haitians Unhappy with Clinton and Bush in their nation

Yes..

I come to you as an advisor and to assist whatever you (among others) feel and think will advance the best interests of us--here/there/everywhere...

But...

I consider those who speak up/out/etc. the advance troops of a new movement--not those who merely did and do consider us--or our various relations--somebody to be pitted--and/or hapless victims--etc.

Simply put?

While some did or do consider us a bunch of constant whiners ad naseum:

Also I strive and try to advance the idea etc. of us returning to to the warriors traditions...

:SuN044:

:thinking:

Oh My Gosh ... i think i'm having an intellectual orgasm ... :love:

I Love You Both So ... and to be sharing with you like this, at the same time ... well ... is this what they call a 3-some? :blush:

Chuck:

First of all?

Whenever and whereever, do remember how you began your comments

:em16:

Okay Destee ... focus ... :look:

My Dear Darling Brothers Mad Skillz and King Tubbs,

I've grown weary of hearing about all the many times they've abused us, while we continue to eat from their hand, still not able to feed ourselves.

I liken us collectively, to an abused woman, that continually returns to the man that beats her ... after so many times of this, you can't blame the abuser alone.

You all have highlighted the many times that we have been subject to these people, able to easily show how they have abused, beat, tricked, deceived, bamboozled, killed us ... over and over, yet here we are again ... eating from their hand ... while complaining about it all between slurps.

Who are these people, that can overwhelm us, every single time, over and over again? Are their men more than our men? Are their women more than our women? Were they provided an extra limb, an extra mind, or anything from God, that would explain our continually remaining under their feet? Our Own Beloved Ancestor Marcus Garvey said something similar, which is where I got it from.

This reminds me of Katrina, and how we were all up in arms regarding the way the government responded ... but we are now, no more able to save our people from a storm, or small catastrophe, anywhere on the planet, than we were with Katrina. This catastrophe proves that, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one, will do the same. There is absolutely no evidence to prove otherwise. Is this the best we have to offer, the telling of these numerous defeats, as we stand yet again in their food lines?! When will we talk of our victory, of being able to feed and save our own people, without our abuser's help?!

If we don't like the representatives / help sent by the USA, then we should be able to send that of our own choosing, but we are not qualified.

Yes, they have done us wrong, and will let us talk about it, as they continue to do us wrong.

An abused woman will talk of her beatings, and even show you the scars, as she allows him to continue to "f" her.

Until she gets tired of being abused, it will never stop, and likewise, until we get tired, it will not stop.

Until then ... like her, we can reminisce over the many beatings, that are added to daily ... as we continue to eat from their hands.

Thank You for sharing with me, and I hope you don't mind that I combined my response to yall ... always a pleasure ... :love:

I Love You Both! :grouphug:

:heart:

Chuck:

Whenever I use my life experiences etc., i. e., as an example of what I'm striving and trying to move above and beyond, I also kinda sorta realize and recognize there will be reactions and responses, i. e., based on whether those other folks have had the same ones or not at all...

So do reconsider what you said and wrote from my take as well...

Good luck!

Best wishes...

Take care...

Peace...

:10200:

::

ps ... i think this quote is applicable from Our Beloved Ancestor Marcus Garvey, March I8, I923 ... almost 100 years ago :

I am going back now to the bread-and-butter question. Do you know that every Negro in Liberty Hall tonight can die out by the end of this month without anybody poisoning you, without anybody putting a rope around your neck, without anybody shooting you or without anybody doing any bodily harm to you? Do you know? By starving. There is not a man in this building tonight who, if denied food for thirty days, would be able to resist death by starvation. What do I mean by that? I mean this: that we are so careless of ourselves, so careless of our future, that tonight 15,000,000 of us in America are dependent upon the white man for our daily existence, our daily sustenance and our daily bread. If the white man should say in another twenty-four hours that "I will not employ any more Negroes in my industry, on my farms or in my business," what would happen? Fifteen million Negroes would be jobless in the United States of America. And if you were kept jobless for a day or a week and rendered unable to go to the grocer to buy your provisions or to pay your rent to your landlord on the 1st or the 15th of the month and you were kept jobless for two weeks, everyone of us would have to leave our homes in Harlem and go out into the streets, unable to go to the grocer, and every one of us would be dying on the streets of New York, and I feel sure the white man would not have any objection to supplying the coffins to bury us by the hundreds, because it will be in keeping with his plan to get rid of us. Such a condition of unemployment would rid this country of 15,000,000 people just as the North American Indian was exterminated. And that was the white man's plan to get rid of the Negro problem in America up to 1913. But God Almighty sent the war and created a breach. We are still in that breach and ff the 15,000,000 Negroes of America remain without action for another five or ten years and allow this country to return to normal to carry out their pre-war program, it is only a question of fifty or 100 years more when you and I will be weeded out from this Western civilization.

http://www.marcusgarvey.com/wmprint.php?ArtID=558

Brothers ... how yall gonna do me like this ... get me all excited think'n i'm finna ... well ... enjoy a great discussion ... and yall leave me hang'n ... :pc:

What happeneded? Where yall at? No comments at all?

I know yall aint finna leave a Sister hang'n like this ... :injured: ... iz yall ... :love:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back