Haiti : Haiti through Haitian Eyes

You are very welcome. The date does give a sort of shock factor; did you note that one of the very first products they made was saccharine----an artificial sweetener? I also tried to locate a picture of the wife but I haven't found one---yet. This is why we have to keep going back and back and back and examining and questioning all sources because these folks are ages ahead of us with this entrapment agenda. They are using laws to cover themselves---including closing loopholes when found. I am convinced we can make it despite the gloomy appearance; but, it will take HARD and LONG self-reflection to do so. (Just to let you know.....still waiting for that book.;))

Wow!

I got a chance to look at the first link and a little of the second one. This information is really scary to me and sort of depressing. Also it leads me to have a lot of questions in my mind about our past, present and future. Right now though, I'm not sure how to even form my thoughts, my questions.

One of the first things I think about though, is the very date of the beginning of this company in 1901. This leads me to think about the very set up of Communism and how the Communist governments in this world operated with the western world. Sure enought, in this very article, there is an amazing link to my very thoughts!* Just based upon a few sources that I have looked at recently, my opinions seems to be confirmed regarding how the western world and Communism operated together [in agreement] and the Nazi regime was a bridge to this new world order set up. It's like they got to together and agreed to go after 'this country or that country'...!!! One went after parts of Africa, South America... and the other went after other parts of Africa, America, Canada, Australia...and they each agreed to do 'this or that'...

...and when there was a disagreement, then there arose 'a cold war', a situation in which, in my opinion, BASED UPON TRADE GOODS and MANUFACTURING, and TECHNOLOGY and hurt the victims in Africa and the Americas most of all. And now after the break up of the old systems, not only communism but others, we are hearing issues like SUICIDE in INDIA and Monsanto being bullies...

I also read about the issue with organic foods being or not being contaminated and etc. and I wonder.

Nowadays, when i go to the grocery stores, i see that they have sectioned off a whole new area for ORGANIC FOODS and it's like a complete grocery store within a grocery store. I wonder about this but do not know yet how to formulate my thoughts. I think about things like where are these food stuffs being grown and manufactured and how they compare to THE OLD SYSTEM and groceries that we as Americans have had to depend upon when we go to the grocery store.

This information was so great. And Ezili Danto is just awesome.

Thanks Sister Blaklioness for this thread.

==========================================================

History
The Monsanto company was created in 1901 by John Francis Queeny (photo). Named after his wife, Olga Mendez Monsanto, the name Monsanto has since, for many around the world, come to symbolize the greed, arrogance, scandal and hardball business practices of many multinational corporations. A couple of historical factoids not generally known: Monsanto was heavily involved during WWII in the creation of the first nuclear bomb for the Manhattan Project via its facilities in Dayton Ohio and called the Dayton Project headed by Charlie Thomas, Director of Monsanto's Central Research Department (and later Monsanto President) [42] [43] and it operated a nuclear facility for the federal government in Miamisburg, also in Ohio, called the Mound Project until the 80s. Also "In 1967, Monsanto entered into a joint venture with IG Farben" "It is the German chemical firm that was the financial core of the Hitler regime, and was the main supplier of Zyklon-B to the German government during the extermination phase of the Holocaust" [44][45]; IG Farben was not dissolved until 2003 [46]. For a short Monsanto history see [47] and [48].

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Monsanto

You are very welcome. The date does give a sort of shock factor; did you note that one of the very first products they made was saccharine----an artificial sweetener? I also tried to locate a picture of the wife but I haven't found one---yet. This is why we have to keep going back and back and back and examining and questioning all sources because these folks are ages ahead of us with this entrapment agenda. They are using laws to cover themselves---including closing loopholes when found. I am convinced we can make it despite the gloomy appearance; but, it will take HARD and LONG self-reflection to do so. (Just to let you know.....still waiting for that book.;))

I so believe that this statement you have made can never be over stated:

This is why we have to keep going back and back and back
and examining and questioning all sources because these folks are ages
ahead of us with this entrapment agenda

yes. I believe that 'they' have gained the opportunity through many deceptive modes to get world power and domination and in addition, 'they' have contiued to write laws upon laws and and etc. to keep their domination. Just based on this situation in Haiti alone, I hear Ezili Danto and believe that this has become another chapter in 'their book' of how to exploit for gain. Not only do 'they' write laws to keep power but, in this very information about MONSANTO, I can see a repeated history on how 'they CHANGE NAMES' and etc. in order to keep the very same pockets filled via unfair trading from one system to the next.

I did read about the artificial sugar, saccharine and wonder about this too. And upon reading your response, I also think about other significant issues that sort of go right along with this bit of history during those changing times. MONSANTO supposedly began in 1901 and eventually became connected to agricultural trade. Now that makes me think about the times just before 1901 involving such groups like the Planters Association, ya know, the kind of secret organizations that formed just around 1865 in order to keep the blacks from leaving the deep south and going out west...to plant and sow their own crops and make a living...

Again, thanks so much for this thread. And yes, I'm also being pressured by some of my relatives to publish my research and I think I just might look back into dusting off my work and doing it.

This is why I want you to get your part of the bigger story out there because this stuff is connected. Again, it is being assembled like a puzzle, and different segments of folks and individuals have different pieces of it. There are no coincidences. Who conceives of artificial sweeteners when the real stuff is readily available? These things are patentable...which means they are designed to make a protected stream of income. So, there is method to the madness, and we must keep digging until we expose the root.

I so believe that this statement you have made can never be over stated:

This is why we have to keep going back and back and back
and examining and questioning all sources because these folks are ages
ahead of us with this entrapment agenda

yes. I believe that 'they' have gained the opportunity through many deceptive modes to get world power and domination and in addition, 'they' have contiued to write laws upon laws and and etc. to keep their domination. Just based on this situation in Haiti alone, I hear Ezili Danto and believe that this has become another chapter in 'their book' of how to exploit for gain. Not only do 'they' write laws to keep power but, in this very information about MONSANTO, I can see a repeated history on how 'they CHANGE NAMES' and etc. in order to keep the very same pockets filled via unfair trading from one system to the next.

I did read about the artificial sugar, saccharine and wonder about this too. And upon reading your response, I also think about other significant issues that sort of go right along with this bit of history during those changing times. MONSANTO supposedly began in 1901 and eventually became connected to agricultural trade. Now that makes me think about the times just before 1901 involving such groups like the Planters Association, ya know, the kind of secret organizations that formed just around 1865 in order to keep the blacks from leaving the deep south and going out west...to plant and sow their own crops and make a living...

Again, thanks so much for this thread. And yes, I'm also being pressured by some of my relatives to publish my research and I think I just might look back into dusting off my work and doing it.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

This is why I want you to get your part of the bigger story out there because this stuff is connected. Again, it is being assembled like a puzzle, and different segments of folks and individuals have different pieces of it. There are no coincidences. Who conceives of artificial sweeteners when the real stuff is readily available? These things are patentable...which means they are designed to make a protected stream of income. So, there is method to the madness, and we must keep digging until we expose the root.

Blaklioness...stay on her:), I tried to get her in GroupThink to help us write our book, which is by the way 9,000 words in, and only 1,000 away from completion...the title is:

BAMN: BY Any Means Necessary

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back