Haiti : Haiti-Katrina -white media fear/scare tactics

Therious

BANNED
Feb 22, 2004
I am noticing the similarities between this Haitian earth quake and the aftermath of hurricane Katrina,white broadcasters are trying to paint Haiti as a lawless. This is a time of disaster and pain,yet these white media talking heads are reverting to their programmed fear of blacks roaming free,with no whites around. In Katrina this resulted in "martial law" and groups of white citizens murdering innocent black survivors.

I am watching white reporters literally make disillusional statements like;"they are not at angry yet". What's next,are they going to start labeling survivors looking for food and supplies in the Haitian rubble as "looters"? These white media heads are trying to create "chaos" as they keep saying. "Chaos" is the new "refugee". I hope for the best for the survivors, I hope a situation like the free for all shooting and killing of blacks in New Orleans does not occur, what if a disaster like this happens in a major black populated city in the U.S.?

Blacks in the U.S. are not safe in this in the event of a large scale disaster , say Katrina or Haiti X 5? These white reporters are the so called "liberals" on the liberal stations,i have not even seen the right wing television,they are probably calling for Haiti to be bombed!. The ignorant white masses are easily influenced,and will take up arms,plus be backed by martial government law. We are surround by well armed,insane,race haters or programmed fearful ignoramuses,many with Ivy League educations.

These are insane and sick people,who are literally crazy and taught an unhealthy fear from child hood of Black people. These reports can get people killed,as they did in Katrina.

I am noticing the similarities between this Haitian earth quake and the aftermath of hurricane Katrina,white broadcasters are trying to paint Haiti as a lawless. This is a time of disaster and pain,yet these white media talking heads are reverting to their programmed fear of blacks roaming free,with no whites around. In Katrina this resulted in "martial law" and groups of white citizens murdering innocent black survivors.

I am watching white reporters literally make disillusional statements like;"they are not at angry yet". What's next,are they going to start labeling survivors looking for food and supplies in the Haitian rubble as "looters"? These white media heads are trying to create "chaos" as they keep saying. "Chaos" is the new "refugee". I hope for the best for the survivors, I hope a situation like the free for all shooting and killing of blacks in New Orleans does not occur, what if a disaster like this happens in a major black populated city in the U.S.?

Blacks in the U.S. are not safe in this in the event of a large scale disaster , say Katrina or Haiti X 5? These white reporters are the so called "liberals" on the liberal stations,i have not even seen the right wing television,they are probably calling for Haiti to be bombed!. The ignorant white masses are easily influenced,and will take up arms,plus be backed by martial government law. We are surround by well armed,insane,race haters or programmed fearful ignoramuses,many with Ivy League educations.

These are insane and sick people,who are literally crazy and taught an unhealthy fear from child hood of Black people. These reports can get people killed,as they did in Katrina.
The same demonization was made about Somalia, goal; hide toxic dumping, strategic shipping route

Black folks in the 9th ward demonized, goal; reclaim the real property

Maurice Bishop was demonized, goal;blocking relations with Cuba,

Yemen is presently being demonized, goal; oil

When the powers that be want to keep a nation from dealing with nations they oppose, they are demonized

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back